#45 high school (A/U) part 3 last

(Y/n's Point of view)

There I lay impatiently waiting for the doctor to confirm what Me and harry already know. "Love your gonna Break my hand" Harry says breaking me out of my thoughts. I release my death grip on his hand shaking my head "I'm sorry HarBear"I say rubbing my eyes and taking a deep breath. "Everything's gonna be okay Y/n"he says kissing my head. I nod and smile a little.

Soon the doctor walks into the room. he greets me and Harry and then start the ultrasound.

===Time skip because I am too lazy and don't know what to write next for this part Sowwy====

Me and Harry sit in the car just looking down and admiring the ultrasound picture that the doctor gave us. "We are really having a baby" harry is the first one to break the silence I look up at him "yeah we are" I say smiling a small bit. he smiles back and kisses me on the lips and then starts the engine and drives home. Once we get home we both get into comfortable clothes and cuddle on the couch for the rest of the night while of course talking about the baby every now and then and eating junk food.

==Time skip nine months. because once again I'm lazy and I can do that===

I walk down the halls of my high school with a big bump getting in my way every now and everybody staring at me.  some of them glaring and others looking at me with pity. I get to my locker and put my books away Harry comes up to me and wraps his arms around me running his hand over my large bump and kissing my cheek. "How are you feeling kitten" he asks turning me around to face him. I give him a small smile "as good as I Can Be being nine months pregnant and having everybody judge me HarBear" I say sighing. He frowns and kisses my cheek again "come on it's time to go home anyway my beautiful kitten" he says and grabs my hand walking me out to his car and helping me get in just as we are about halfway home I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen, I let out a streak and Harry suddenly pulls over and looks at me "are you OK Y/n" he asks worry written all over his face. I try to reply but I get hit by another pain. once it passes I look at him "it's time" I say, his face immediately washes of all color and he starts the car again and rushes me to the hospital.

Once we are at the hospital Harry carries me in and The doctors take me to room and hook me up to a bunch of machines and after 10 hours of excruciating pain we welcome our son William Edward styles and daughter Emily rose styles into the World....

I know right surprising there's two of them.

we had no idea.

but honestly we couldn't be happier.

I lay there in the hospital bed just admiring our Gorgeous daughter while harry sits beside me holding our son. "I can't believe there was two of them and we missed it the whole time" I am the first to break the silence. harry chuckles and liens over and gives me a kiss on the lips "thank you for giving me these two beautiful babies I love you so much and I am the happiest man in the whole World" he says with a great big beautiful smile on his face.  I smile back at him "I love you so much too" I say and then look back down at Emily "I love you my Beautiful princess" Harry says and then gives her kiss on the head. My heart melts and I giggle a small bit. I look over at him and I see him looking down at William "I love you too my handsome prince" he says and kisses his head too my heart melts even more and I swear I could've died of cuteness In that moment.

I am the happiest woman in the world I have two adorable children and the most amazing man in the world.

Life is good.

I am where I'm supposed to be.

----------------------------------

Don't forget to share comment and vote

Love you all ♥️

Updated on 1/12/18 Word count 742 writer Zalla