#41 but I'm with you (requested)

(A/N:Warning a little bit of adult language)

   (Third person point of view)

Y/n is in The bedroom she shares with her boyfriend harry, she's getting ready for her date with him. they have been going out for a year and three months and lately Harry's been really busy with stuff for his album so they haven't seen each other all that much which is why Harry insisted that they go out tonight even though Y/n wouldn't have minded a night in cuddling on the couch with some cheesy movies.

but then again as long as she was with Harry she would be happy. she didn't care what they did really.

So there Y/n stood in her favorite little black  dress that went down a little past The knee with a light pink sweater over top and A pair of gray heels with her hair in curly waves cascading a little down past her shoulders and just a light bit of make up on. she smiled at her reflection and then walked over to the bed grabbing her purse and putting it over her shoulder. she walked downstairs where she saw Harry sitting on their couch Messing with his phone. she smiled at him as he looked up at her turning his attention away from the iPhone in his hands "you look amazing"he said standing up and walking over to her looking her up and down while she did the same thing to him. he was wearing (Photo above) with his brown boots "you don't look too bad yourself"she said smiling up at him.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist giving her a kiss on the lips and then rubbing his nose against hers as he pulls away. "come on we're going to be late"she says giggling while grabbing his hand. they walked out the door locking it behind them. they walk over to Harry's Range Rover and He opens the passenger side door for her. when she's in he closes the door and runs over to his side. he gets in and they both buckle their seat belt's. He grabs Y/n's hand and brings it up to his lips giving it a small kiss, she smiles at him with her cheeks turning a little red and he smiles back and chuckles a little at cuteness. he starts the engine and starts driving to their favorite restaurant keeping her hand in his The whole way.

Once they get to the restaurant he kisses her cheek and then gets out of the car and rushes over to her side. he opened the door for her and helped her out. he interlocks their fingers and walks into the restaurant "reservation for styles"he says to the hostess.

The hostess who's name is Emily looks at the computer and then picks up two menus and leads them to their table and almost as soon as they both get to the table harry notices a certain 20-year-old man's eyes gravitate towards his girlfriend. he ignores it at first and helps Y/n sit down giving her a kiss on the cheek and then sitting down himself they both start talking and laughing a small bit. Harry can't help but notice how the man never stops looking at Y/n as he orders his food and then continues talking to his girlfriend, he tries to ignore it.

harry can't help the rage that is building up inside him as he looks over at the man who bites his lip and is basically undressing his girlfriend with his eyes as she walks to the bathroom so Harry gives The man a glare and when Y/n comes back she can't help but notice the man's eyes either or the way Harry's clutching onto his napkin so hard that his knuckles are turning white and his face is all scratched up and turning red,she puts her hand on top of his running her thumb over his knuckles "what's wrong harbear"she asks him tilting her head to the side even though she kind of already knows what's wrong "nothing kitten"he replies trying to give her a reassuring smile. she raises her eyebrows at him and he lets out a sigh knowing that he's lost and he hasn't convinced her at all because she knows him too well.

"fine it's that ass over there who keeps staring at you he's been doing it ever since we walked over to the fucking table and he's basically undressing you with his eyes and I hate it"he says his voice laced with nothing but anger "but I'm here with you aren't I he doesn't fucking matter you do I love you not him"she says smiling at him. he releases his hold on the napkin and she takes his hand in hers bringing it up to her lips and giving it a kiss.

he smiles a little, his face softening a small bit but not completely Y/n gets up from her seat and walks over to Harry "I live with you not him, I cuddle with you every night not him, I kiss you not him and I'm yours not his"she says leaning over and bringing her hands up to his cheeks giving him a kiss on the lips. he smiles into the kiss bringing his hand up to the back of her neck and pulling her closer she lets go of he's cheeks and puts her hand around his wrist and brings his hand back down as she pulls away from his lips "why don't we get out of here and go home and cuddle in bed hmm how does that sound"she says laying her forehead against his.

he smiles "that sounds amazing"he says he then reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet and then some money throwing it on the table and then grabbing Y/n's hand. she picks up her purse and sweater and then they both walk out of the restaurant and to he's Range Rover. he helps her get in and then once She's in he walks to his side and gets in himself. they both get buckled and he grabs her hand and then starts driving.

Once they both pull into their driveway they get out and go inside the house. Y/n walks upstairs and into the bathroom washing off what little make up she had on she then walks back into the bedroom taking off her dress and heels. she walks into the closet and gets a pair of shorts and Harry's T-shirt after a minute or two she's done getting dressed and Harry walks into the bedroom he takes off his shirt and then he's shoes and then his pants. he walks over to the closet and grabs a pair of sweatpants and puts them on once he's done he turns around and sees Y/n sitting on the edge of the bed. he walks over to his side of the bed and then crawls over to her wrapping both of his arms around her "I love you so so much Y/n"he whispers in her ear kissing her cheek she smiles and giggles a little "i love you too Harry"she says while turning around they both lay down under the covers and harry pulls her close to him laying her head on his chest. he kisses her forehead and then grabs the TV remote turning on her favorite movie. she looks up at him and gives him a kiss on the lips and then lays back down on he's chest and starts watching the movie while Harry starts rubbing her back and after a while they both fall asleep in each others arms.

right where they belong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay an update woo hope you guys enjoyed it I had a lot of fun writing this one it's been a while since I did a third person point of view so I hope it wasn't to horrible but anyway I might be gone for the next month or two because school is starting soon and a lot of other things are happening and I kind of just need to focus on that for a while I hope you guys understand I will try to be back as soon as I can

this was requested by zoyarangwala I hope you like it I tried the best that I could sorry if it sucks but thank you so much for requesting though

Updated on 8/29/2017 Word count 1443 writer Zalla