Deadly Temptation (3)

"You heard it here first folks, daughter of the great Sean Henderson— a well known producer who has worked on many popular films such as Catch and Release, Morbid Obsession and the recent hit that blew the box office away: Stalked, had announced that she will be getting married to Keith Evans. A new hotshot CEO of the late Kenneth Marconi's international shipping company.

In an interview, the bride-to-be talks about planning her wedding and how hard it was on their relationship—"

Janessa snorted and turned the TV off. What a load of crap, she thought. It was exactly what Kimmy wanted in the first place—fame.

And now she had it.

Fifteen minutes of it to be exact.

"We're ready for you on set." The stage director popped his head in her dressing room to tell her.

"Okay I'll be there." She smiled but deep down she dreaded it. She hated working with Charlie and Henry would love nothing more than to continuously kiss and feel her up on screen.

Breathe in. She chanted. This was it, she was going to nail her love scene today and then it will be smooth sailing. She just had to get through that fucking scene.

"Are you ready?" Henry asked once they were in position to start rolling.

"You betcha."

"Action!" Charlie yelled and the bell in the background rang; informing people that they had started to film.

The scene started out fine, she thought. Janessa— who played Lori in the film— walked around the bedroom of her love interest, Johnny.

"I came here to talk." She said softly with her back to him.

"About what?" Henry— who was playing Johnny— replied in his best American accent.

"Us." She swiftly turned around to face him. "I can't stop thinking about that kiss." She smirked.

Henry returned her smirk and slowly corned her against his work desk. "Tell me what else you can't stop thinking about." His lips went to her neck.

"Johnny..." She moaned before they met in a heated kiss.

Usually, by this point Charlie would yell cut and Janessa would have to start over again but he didn't say a thing. They were still rolling.

Henry grabbed her hips and pushed her up on his table where he then wrapped her legs around him. Their hands and lips explored each other before he lifted her up and transported them to the bed.

"Wait," she breathed. "There's something I have to tell—"

"I know, sweetheart. I'll be gentle." He stared into her eyes and Janessa had to applaud him.

Henry was a really good actor. He portrayed emotions so well in his eyes that for a second she almost believed him.

They removed their clothes as the kissing continued. The camera angle then changed to their upper bodies where Janessa still had her bra and underwear on— thank God. Henry began to roll his hips to give the illusion of thrusting and thanks to her soft moans— they managed to pull it off and Charlie finally yelled cut.

"That was perfect! Absolutely perfect!" He applauded them.

Janessa rolled her eyes— which made Henry chuckle.

"You can get off me now." She told him.

"What fun would that be?" He teased with a wink before rolling them over and placing her on top.

"In your dreams, pretty boy." She quickly removed herself from the bed and took the robe that was handed to her.

Now, she had to go and take a nice long bath to wash away whatever just happened between them.

____________________

"Why am I here again?"

"Because you're my friend and I need some support."

Janessa rolled her eyes. This was the last place she wanted to be. It was bad enough that she had a very long day and now she was being tricked into helping Kimmy plan her wedding.

"Tori, why isn't she here instead?"

"She has some photoshoot today for her article in the bridal magazine so she gave me— well, she gave Keith, the list for her registry so he sent me here."

"Ugh," Janessa expressed. "I'm starting to really hate your brother."

"Me too." Tori replied as they walked around the store to find the specific items Kimmy wanted on her wedding registry.

"Why don't you just give it to the store clerk and let them do it?" She asked while eyeing a few crystal figurines.

"Because she specifically told Keith to tell me not to choose anything with even a single scratch on it."

An idea popped into Janessa head immediately and she grinned at her younger friend. She grabbed Tori's hands and held them in her own.

"Do you still want to stop this wedding?"

"Of course! But Keith wouldn't let me. He's really adamant about getting married in a few weeks."

"Well that's the best part... we won't be stopping this wedding." Janessa grinned and Tori felt confused— and a little scared.

"What are you planning?"

"Well, for now it starts with choosing a few ugly items for our little list." She smirked and Tori instantly grinned; liking the idea.

________________________

"I'm home!" Janessa yelled to no one in particular as she came through the front door. She saw a small box by the porch and had picked it up on the way in.

The box had no post stamps or even an address. It made her think it was delivered personally. She set the box on the kitchen counter before opening it up— much to her curiosity.

The box was filled with pictures of her. Janessa furrowed her eyebrows as she sifted through the different pictures of her. From the angle they were taken, she assumed they were paparazzi but the piece of paper at the bottom of the box made her stomach clench in both fear and confusion.

Beneath all the pictures of her— whether on set or out on the streets— a single card was firmly taped down with a few words staring back up at her. It made her gulp and immediately sat on one of the bar stools.

Peek-a-boo, I see you.

_______________________

Thanks for reading!

More Keith in the next chapter.

Be ready for some time jumps!

And don't forget to vote on this chapter!!

Xoxo