Bonus Chapter

"It's so beautiful here," she commented while looking around the hotel room.

"Just wait until you see the rest of the place," Keith grinned as he hugged her from behind.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. This place is a success."

—and she was right. Since the opening of Keith's hotel and casino, La Meilleure Moitié, business has been booming where he acquired high end clients in just a matter of months.

Janessa had agreed to take a vacation with him in Las Vegas after the buzz of his new place had calmed down. She didn't want to be right in the middle of what was one of his greatest accomplishments. That was his night to own. If she had been there, the press would have taken it to a whole other level.

In those months, she took the time to tie up any loose ends she may have had in her life. That included Luke, Reese and Henry. She had her closure with Luke and made sure Reese got what he deserved. As for Henry, since her last statement to the press about their relationship, she made sure to issue another general statement to retract her original one. She painted Henry to be a great friend and boyfriend—however, it didn't start that way.

Months later, she's still getting backlash for telling the absolute truth about how they started their relationship.

—but she didn't care. The only thing that mattered to her was her family and Keith. Being with him... actually being with him; in public and having their picture posted on every gossip site available, was worth it. Janessa wanted the whole world to know that she loved him.

And he wanted the same.

"It's a success because it's named after you... my better half." He kissed the spot between her neck and her shoulder.

"I never took you for such a romantic." She giggled.

"You said it yourself, baby," he spun her around in his arms. "I'm a passionate man. Romance is my forte." He smirked down at her as their lips met.

"And you're sure that I'm enough?" She asked as her insecurities surfaced.

"You are more than I can handle, young lady." He teased. "What makes you think I need more?"

"Don't you want children?"

"I want you. I know that much. In a few years, we'll figure out the children, okay?" He kissed her again while slowly walking them towards the bed.

"Are you sure? Because I can't help but to wonder what if I can't..."

"Shh, stop talking. More kissing." He moved on to her neck and trailed kisses down her shoulder.

"I'm being serious, Keith. We've been putting off this subject for months now and it's eating away at me."

Sighing, he sat on the bed and patted the space beside him for her to sit down. "Tell me what's on your mind."

"I'm worried that in a few years you'll start to resent me for not being able to give you children."

"You know, for the last couple of months you've been on this topic. At first I thought it was your insecurities— which, by the way, I have assured you that I am more than fine with just us... but I'm starting to think it's more than that. I know you, Janessa. This is bothering you because it's something you want." He took her hands into his. "Do you want children?"

She looked into his eyes and the answer was obviously yes. She wanted his children and to share the rest of her life with him... there was no doubt about it.

—but she was also Twenty Years Old. In her eyes, she was still a young woman herself. Her career was starting to take off, she had her man who supported her and their life together had been through the roof for the last few months. Would she really want a baby now?

"I... I don't know." She looked down. "I'm confused."

He cupped her cheek and brought her face closer to his. "If you want a baby, we'll go to the doctor tomorrow and see what our chances are... but if you don't, then that's fine too. It doesn't make you a bad person to not want kids."

"I love you, Keith Evans. What did I ever do to get so lucky?" Tears blurred her vision.

"I'm the lucky one, baby. I'm better because of you."

"As am I. My better half," She caressed his cheek before kissing his lips.

A wave of emotions washed over her and she climbed into his lap, straddling him at the edge of the bed. She immediately reached for the hem of her shirt to pull it over her head.

"Beautiful," he murmured, which only drove her to start unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it down his broad shoulders. Pushing him down to the bed, she started to pull his belt buckle when his hand stopped her. "I thought you wanted a tour of the hotel."

"I was hoping you could tour my body instead," she boldly told him.

"That can be arranged," he chuckled before flipping them over and trapping her beneath him. "But before I start my tour, I want you to answer my question. Do you want to have a baby?"

"I want us to try," She honestly told him. "If it happens, then it happens... if it doesn't then..."

"We'll just try... and try and try again," he smirked. "But I'm still setting the appointment with the doctor to see what our chances are. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay." She grinned as the thought of being with Keith— child or no child, brought her so much joy that she couldn't imagine ever being with anyone else. She couldn't imagine having anyone else's children. She couldn't imagine kissing any other man or sharing their bed the way she was sharing Keith's.

She couldn't ever imagine not moving from New York to California...

—even worse, she couldn't ever imagine not meeting her uncle Keith. She always knew, since she met him at just twelve years old that her feelings for him would never go away...

I guess the universe felt the same way... she thought to herself as he kissed down her neck.

Every step; every decision she ever made... brought her towards her uncle Keith.

___________________

A bonus chapter because I can't stop writing about these two!!!

Is it weird that I ended it with the words uncle Keith??

Gaaahhh! Keith is so adorable.

Again, thank you all so much for your support!! It makes me leak happy tears :')

Xoxo