Deadly Temptation (5)

Janessa woke with a splitting headache that morning. She winced as soon as her eyes opened and the sunlight streamed right into her eyes. What did I do last night? She wondered.

Rolling out of bed, she reached for her phone on the nightstand and saw multiple missed calls. She then checked the time and saw that she missed rehearsals this morning.

"Ah, fuck." She cursed before flying out of bed and jumping in the shower.

In less than fifteen minutes, she found her way to the studio; apologising profusely to Charlie and the set manager. She swore to them it would never happen again and went straight into hair and makeup before going back onto the set.

She saw Henry reading his lines so she walked up to him and snatched his script. "What the hell?"

"What happened last night?"

"You got bloody wasted and I drove you to yours." He said to her as if she already knew this.

Then it came rushing back to her. She kept taking drink after drink; wanting to block out her thoughts. Henry had invited her to dinner and that's where they started drinking then she vaguely remembered a club.

"Did we go clubbing?"

"We did and you gave me the biggest hard-on of my life." He chuckled. "You're lucky I'm a gentleman."

"What does that mean?"

"You really don't remember?" He smirked before pulling her closer. "When you moved your sexy little hips on mine," his voice was a whisper by now, tickling her ear.

"What?" She was stunned.

"Yup, then you threw up in the bathroom and I brought you home." He shrugged before snatching back his script.

Janessa was sure she didn't drink that much. Yes, she did take in more than she normally did but so much that she did all these things and didn't remember?

Unless... unless someone spiked her drink.

Her gaze went to Henry and her hairs raised from suspicion. Would he?

No, he wouldn't. She was sure of it. Henry was a goofy guy; he could charm the pants off any girl- just not her.

"Let's start rolling!" Charlie yelled and she had to get her thoughts together.

__________________

Later that afternoon, Keith sat in his car and basically gave himself a pep talk before getting out and walking into the building. He wasn't sure why he came here; he swore he would stay away but last night he couldn't deny that feeling.

He didn't know what the feeling was but he didn't like it nor did he take it lightly. When his mother died, a similar feeling came over him and he didn't take that lightly either.

With everything that happened over the course of almost a year, he would never take anything lightly again. He wouldn't dare risk it.

So now, stepping into the studio, the first thing he spotted was the camera crew and lighting. Then he saw her. She was pinned against what seemed like a bedroom wall by that co-star of hers-Henry.

Keith scowled. Harder than he intended. He was going to wait until the scene was over but when Henry kissed her neck whilst grabbing her breast, his anger took over and he cursed aloud.

"What the fuck is going here?" He yelled which frightened Charlie.

"Cut!" He yelled before turning to the intruder. "Who the hell are you?"