Deadly Temptation (8)

**This lovely song is dedicated towards the end of the chapter**

"Get your head in the game, O'Connor!" Charlie yelled at her for the third time that day. Janessa kept zoning out every chance she got. It was hard not to when her mind was constantly replaying the events from the night before.

Keith had made her come so hard from just his fingers that it was unbelievable. Once he removed his fingers, he licked them clean while she watched and it only made her head spin even more. What's worse is that she allowed him to turn her into mush in the elevator! Anyone could have stepped on and she counted her stars that it was late in the night.

"I'm sorry, just a little tired." She told Charlie before taking a five.

Henry followed her into her dressing room and shut the door behind her. "Who was that wanker last night?"

She sighed. "Just a family friend. He's naturally overprotective."

"Good," Henry smirked before cornering her.

"What are you doing?" She backed away until her back hit the wall.

"Have you seen the tabloids? We are now a couple,"

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" She looked up at him to see him staring at her lips.

Oh no, he's not gonna-

Henry's lips mashed onto hers and shock reverberated through her body. She was in a similar situation last night but she would much rather it be Keith than Henry...

"Kiss me back," he demanded before wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her closer.

Kissing him on set was easy to do but outside of filming? She just couldn't bear the thought. Henry used his thumb to press on her chin and insert his tongue into her mouth where he explored while she struggled in his arms that tightened around her. Before she could bite his tongue, he pulled back and smiled down at her.

His smile, however, was wiped off his face as soon as her hand collided with his cheek. "Don't you ever do that again."

"Oh, come on, love. We'll have to do it in public so why not practice in private?"

"We practice enough on set- and it will stay that way." She warned before pushing him away and storming off.

___________________

Keith cursed as his mind wandered yet again. He was a fool if he thought he could stay away from Janessa. Now that he had a small taste of her sweetness there was no going back. He would have her and soon. Last night had been on impulse but he was glad he took the chance because now he knew she felt the same way he did.

His mind wandered back to the look on Janessa's face as he drove her wild with pleasure. It was everything he had imagined and now he wanted to see her under him- receiving his thrusts and moaning his name. He burned with the need to have her. To possess her. It was a need so strong he needed it like the he needed to breathe.

His thoughts were cut short when his phone rang.

"Keith, I hope you haven't forgotten about our deal?" Priscilla's voice filled his ear once he answered.

"Unfortunately, no."

"Good. I'm having a small charity ball but recently I've been a little under the weather so I'll have to ask you to cover for me."

"Cover? I don't even know what to do!"

"Stop being dramatic. I'll send you all the details. Oh and by the way, it's this weekend." Priscilla said before hanging up.