**PREVIEW**

Hello again! I am back with another deadly installment (yes, this is the last one I promise),

This is just a little preview of Janessa's story

I should start posting the chapters sometime this summer

Hope you enjoy!

& don't forget to add it to your library so you won't miss any updates!

Xoxo

____________________

She was so lost in her ramble that she didn't realise that Keith had her backed up in a corner; staring down at her with so much lust in his eyes that they changed eye color. His regular vibrant green eyes were now as dark as they could go without being classified as another color. He caged her in with his arms and leaned his face closer to hers.

Janessa shut up immediately and almost yelped when his knee separated her thighs. Her breathing shortened and she found it hard to look away from his domineering gaze.

"If you say his name again, I think I might go fucking crazy and kill the brit." His hot breath fanned her neck and it made goosebumps spread all over her exposed back.

"Keith, we shouldn't—"

"Shouldn't what, sweetheart?" He lowered his gaze to her heaving chest. "Shouldn't kiss your neck?" He leaned in to place a soft kiss to her sensitive spot. "Shouldn't kiss your cheek?" He placed another kiss to her blushing cheek. "Your lips?" He barely murmured as he descended onto her lips without a second thought.

His hands instantly found her curves as he pulled her into his body while claiming her lips. Her hands found its way to his hair and tugged on the silky locks. She gave him entrance without him having to ask and he didn't think twice before exploring and dominating her mouth with his tongue while squeezing her round, firm ass.

Janessa squirmed her body against his knee; creating friction to the region she needed it most. She felt alive in his arms— almost as if electricity travelled through her veins. It wasn't enough, she needed more. His kisses were the most addictive thing she'd ever had. Henry didn't have a chance when it came to Keith.

Henry!

She snapped out of her trance and pushed away from him. "Keith, we can't—"

"Yes, we can," he kissed her neck— sucking on a specific spot then lightly biting it. The action made her body jerk into his before she pushed again.

"I have to get back to Henry."

"I told you to not say his name." Keith growled.

"Well too bad. He's waiting for me," she needed to get away from Keith before her morals plummet and she ended up fucking him in the bathroom of a charity event.

Real classy, Nessa!

"I don't know what you see in that boy."

Janessa felt like she needed to defend him. After all, as bad as Henry was, he was a gentleman and never took advantage of her. He offered to be her fake boyfriend just so that the tabloids wouldn't call her a slut.

"He's not a boy. He's a man." She clarified which made Keith chuckle. "What's so funny?" She glared at him.

"Sweetheart, you have no idea what a real man is."

"Yes I do!" She now felt like she had to defend herself. "I've had real men before. Thank you very much."

"What you've had before were boys and I'm no boy, sweetheart." He pulled one of her thighs up to his waist as he pushed his hard-on into her damp panties- making her gasp. "I can show you what a man feels like. I can make you feel things that will make you go crazy with lust. You told me once that I was a man of passion, sweetheart," he trailed kisses from her neck up to her lips where he claimed her mouth once more before pulling away and saying,

"You've got two choices. You can either come with me and I show you just what kind of passion I'm capable of or you can go back out there to your boyfriend but... I can guarantee one thing; I'll have you screaming louder."

_______________________

Your thoughts?

Xoxo