Deadly Temptation (9)

***Isn't this song just sooo smooth and dreamy? Ugh***

—Steamy scenes ahead, you have been warned—

This is so wrong

So so wrong

As soon as Keith kicked the hotel suite door closed, Janessa's mind was all over the place. She started thinking of all the possibilities and just how wrong this was. What if someone saw her? What would they say?

Her thoughts were fried as soon as Keith threw open the bedroom door with her legs still wrapped around his waist and her tongue still entwined with his. His hand roamed under her silk dress and squeezed her ass until a moan escaped her mouth. Keith made her feel like Dorothy caught in a tornado. He made her feel things that weren't logical in her mind. Only her body understood— and responded like a needy puppy. 

She had to gain control. 

Once her feet touched the floor, she took control and pushed him into the chair near the balcony glass door where outside had the city lights staring up at them. As sensual as she pictured in her mind, she slowly backed up until there was a few feet between them. 

Panting, Keith started to rise from his seat when she sent him a warning glare and a finger that made him pause— the suspense killing him. 

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you a little show," she said while slowly running her hands along her curves. Usually, she would be too shy to even do something like this for Reese but with Keith... he made her feel sexy— like she could bring a man to his knees. 

Keith had to suck in a breath as he sat back down— his erection painfully stretching against his zipper. Janessa stood before him; running her hands over her body and making him lust after her even harder. She was a temptress and she didn't even know it. Keith lounged in the chair and trailed her body with his lust-filled eyes as if they were her hands. 

Janessa finally reached to the strap on her shoulder and she slipped it off, followed by the other strap. The silk dress fell from her body and pooled around her feet. She now stood clad in her black lace lingerie set.

Keith traced her body with his eyes, drinking in her perfect body dressed in black lingerie. He could barely get his thoughts together as his eyes fixed on her black stockings that were clipped onto a garter belt. 

Definitely a temptress sent by the devil himself.

"Who did you wear those for, sweetheart?" He tried to sound calm but it came out in an angry tone. 

"Jealous?" She teased before walking up to him and pushing his highs apart then slowly running her hands up to his crotch then down again. 

Without warning, his hands stretched out and grabbed the back of her thighs, pulling her onto his lap. Janessa let out a small yelp as her crotch landed right onto his hard bulge; shooting pleasure right up her spine. 

"Don't play games with me, sweetheart. You won't like the outcome." He warned her as his hand slapped her ass, making her moan. If he didn't have her right now, he just might explode from blue balls. "You like teasing me, baby?" He grunted in her ear as he raised his hips and pushed his groin into hers some more. 

I'll show you teasing, he thought as he raised from the chair and sat her in it instead— spreading her legs wide for him. Reaching for the band of her panties, he pulled them off in one tug and threw them behind him. 

Staring at the glistening cunt before him, Keith smirked before indulging and devouring her sex. Janessa's hands instantly entwined themselves in his hair, keeping him in place as his tongue flicked her clit before sucking on it. A strong hand held her abdomen down as she began to move her hips. His tongue continued to fuck her entrance with her moans motivating him to continue his torture.