Deadly Temptation (11)

"Are you okay?" Henry asked as he subtly rubbed his fingers along her arm. They were curled up in his bed after having sex once more to get it just right. 

"Hmm?" She barely registered him asking her a question— her mind too preoccupied on the thought of Reese. 

Would he come after her or would he just leave?

Go on and live his life far away from her?

"You seem distant," he gently eased away from her to see her face. She was currently lying on his chest, arms wrapped around his torso.

"Just tired,"

"That good, huh?" Henry chuckled.

"Somebody's a little cocky," she tried to lighten the mood.

"And somebody just got a lot of cock," he flipped them over and hovered over her, dipping down to kiss her neck. 

"Don't be disgusting," she rolled her eyes and suddenly gasped when he softly bit her skin. 

"Don't tease me, love. You won't like the outcome." He said again and her mind instantly went back to the night at the hotel with Keith. He had said the same thing just before he got on his knees and ate her out.

—She was instantly wet.

"Henry..." she whispered, throwing her head back as he sucked on a nipple.

"I think I should meet your dad."

"What?" She felt as if a bucket of ice water washed over her. "Why?"

"Well, we've been dating for months now. I think we're pretty serious about each other so why not?" He looked into her eyes.

Should she? 

They had been dating for a while but Janessa didn't think it was that serious. She wanted a normal life with a normal boyfriend so she should be jumping at the chance to show him off, right?

Then why did she feel like she was missing out on something else?

—Something she needed. Something meant for her.

"I just remembered, I gotta go. I'll call you later," she slipped from underneath him and fumbled around for her clothes— throwing them on in mere seconds.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry, I gotta go." She kissed him on the lips before exiting his apartment.

_________________________

"Janessa? What are you doing here?" 

"Tori! When did you get back? Is Keith here?" She tried to calm down her pounding heart. 

"Yeah, I came back for the weekend. Let me go get him. Come in," Tori replied. 

"No, I won't be long."

"Okay then," Tori replied before walking further into the apartment with Keith emerging minutes later, hair still wet as if he just got out of the shower. 

"Didn't expect to see you here." He commented as he folded his arms and leaned against the door frame. His tone was short and to the point, leaving Janessa lost for words.

Why was she here again?

God, he looks great. 

Keith had cut his usual shoulder length hair, making him look even sexier than before. His beard was no longer full but just a little grown out. At thirty-three years old, Keith was definitely the sexiest older man she had ever seen. He was now sporting a golden tan, indicating that he was possibly on vacation.