Stronger lover (Sequel to ''Creepy Neighbor'')

I, Harry Styles, finally have my life back to the way it was, but the one thing is..... The man i married was also my Creepy Neighbor that lived right next door to me the whole time i lived in the damn neighborhood that brought our love together. I can never leave him nor hurt him the way he does to me, but thats just because he loves me right? That because he doesn't want to lose me right? He wants me to stay with him for the rest of his life side by side till we die old together. But one problem with my bipolar lover is that he's in prison for beating the living hell out of some poor guy that was too drunk to even know what he was doing, so here i am home alone, without the love of my life in bed with me, wrecking me like he use to, kissing me like he use to and beating me like he use to. I'm so use to his roughness and his cockiness that it has no effect on me at all. 

I need him back, i need to feel his touch again, i need to hear him tell me every night that he loves me more then the moon loves the stars, more then the sun loves the clouds, i need to know that he's ok. He's my everything and i mean EVERYTHING, it feels like when i'm not with him i'm gonna die or maybe just get hurt. 

After he was sent to prison and having me visit him every single day, i got tired of waiting for love and lust, i decided to find an outside boyfriend that'll satisfy my needs and wants. Thats when i came across the man that helped me get through my job, my bills, and of course the husband thats in prison. But what  i didn't know was that zayn came home while i was pinned to the mattress being wrecked from behind. What i didn't know was zayn standing there holding a butter knife while glaring down at our naked bodies, but most of all what  i didn't know if i would be put in the hospital while on life support.