Chapter 13

Harry(POV)

I woke up the next morning with the thoughts of Zac in my head and Zayn laying next to me in bed, oh shit when the fuck did he get home? I looked over at the time seeing that it was only 5 am which had me groaning and rolling over onto my side staring at the window. The damn sun still isn't up which makes sense since it's a bit wintery outside, i smiled from the kisses and hugs Zac was giving me last night. Why am i even doing this to Zayn? I mean if he ever found out that i even let someone else in the house while he was gone, he would literally kick my arse to next week. 

''You awake baby?'' I heard Zayn's sleepy voice as i rolled my eyes, i tried to ignore the fact that he was even wrapping his arms around my waist as i let my eyes fall shut. I sniffed a few times trying to hold back the cries that wanted to escape, i love him so damn much that it hurts to even feel his touch and not think about Zac. ''Baby i want you to know that i love you so very much and i'm sorry for hurting you last night which i know your still upset with me about. I love you and i want to make it up to you later with breakfast in bed or maybe just taking you out like you deserve.'' I bit my lip knowing that i should just turn around and face the man i came to love so much. 

''I'm awake just trying to sleep since i haven't really slept to well.'' I shrugged while turning in his hold only to be faced with the beautiful man. ''I love you too Zayn and i will always love you no matter what mistakes you do or have done, your my everything and i mean that.'' I cupped his cheeks while placing a small kiss upon his juicy lips. 

''So what do you want to do today my amazing beautiful husband?'' I giggled while hiding my face in the crook of his neck, he smelt so good that it was impossible to pull away and look into those honey colored eyes. ''How about we go to the club tonight, and than come home and let me show you how i really love you?'' I bit my lip looking down at his pouty looking ones, is he really going to make love to me instead of forcing it? 

''Making love to me tonight? I would love nothing but to have you the whole day, by my side, holding me, kissing me, loving me.'' I pecked his lips while sliding out of his hold and walking to the bathroom that was attached to out huge room, ''I'm going to use the loo but when i get back will you hold me?'' I asked while turning around to see that he was sitting up in bed looking me up and down. I felt my cheeks heating up as i started to feel uncomfortable under his gaze. 

''I'll cuddle you anytime baby boy, now hurry up so 'Daddy' can hold his 'Princess' yea?'' I smirked while nodding my head feeling the strands of hair hitting my forehead. I pulled my headband off as i walked into the restroom without looking back, after closing the door and doing my business. I looked myself through the mirror pulling my hair in a bun while checking my body out. 

''Maybe i should start working out.'' I whispered to myself as i ran my hand down my chest only to have them meeting my stomach, i know that zayn loves my looks and all but what if Zac didn't? I shook my head, shaking the thoughts about Zac out of my stupid head as i smiled to myself. ''Zayn you think we could maybe go shopping later as well? You know i need some new button down shirts.'' I asked while finally pulling the door open, i knew he hated when i talked through the doors most of the time but i needed to ask before leaving the safety of another room. 

''Anything for my sweet baby, now come here and cuddle. OH wow baby, i love when your hair is up like that, makes you look more like a princess.'' He winked while opening up his arms in order for me to just fall in to them like he was my god.  I rolled my eyes as i jumped onto of the bed only to land on the man's lap with a huff. 

''Oops sorry 'Daddy' I bit my lip looking down at his naked body, when was he naked? Wait was he already naked? I giggled while feeling his hard on touching my arse, I moaned while letting my hands travel to his messy hair as i lightly tugged at the roots. ''Wanna fuck me 'Daddy?'' I looked down to see the lust in his eyes, i couldn't hold back anymore. I needed him to fuck me, kiss me, touch me, just.......just his cock inside of me spilling out all the liquids.