Chapter 3

Zayn(POV)

I watched carefully as Harry drove off to pick up some stuff from the store, Don't get me wrong i trust him with my life but sometimes i feel that he might leave me for some odd reason. I made sure he was out of sight while digging through my drawers for the necklace i had gotten harry, i know i beat him to a pulp sometimes but he knows i love him more than anything in this damn world. Sometimes i just need to teach him what not to do and what to do thats right instead of him having to act all stupid. As i pulled the necklace closer and checked all the details the were engraved into the expensive thing. I know i had probably been talking to myself for longer than i expected since i could hear the door to the house swing open.

''Zayn i'm home!'' I heard harry's rocky voice as he screamed through the house, i rolled my eyes as i slowly made my way down stairs to see him shrugging off his jacket that he had taken since he didn't want to get cold outside. 

''Hey baby welcome back, did you get my stuff?'' I walked closer as he flinched a little, yea he already knows if he's not scared than i'll make sure to make him scared of me. ''Let me have my stuff babe and than i want to give you something i've been dying to show you for awhile now.'' He gave me the bag while letting a smile slip upon his face causing those two dimples to pop. ''Come on lets go up to our room.'' I grabbed his thin wrist as we made our way to the room we came to share. 

''Zayn this um one guy...He kind of hit on me today but i thought i should tell you since you even said to tell you everything that happens.'' As soon as he said that, i slammed him against the wall while watching him squeeze his eyes shut from the pain that shot through his back i bet. I knew it had to have been that since there was a little nightstand that we kept in the hall way for a nice looking decoration. 

''What the fuck did you just say? Are you fucking saying some guy was flirting with you and all you did was let him?'' This time i was fucking furious and wanting to find this guy and murder his arse for hitting on my husband. 

''Zayn i swear to god that i wasn't flirting, i was just standing there while he talked.'' I slapped him across the face while he brought his hand up crying out from the stinging. ''Zayn i'm sorry!'' He screamed out while i dragged him the rest of the way to our room, i threw him inside not even caring if he fell or ran into anything painful. While he stumbled back and fell straight on his arse, i made sure he wasn't hurt bad enough for us to not fuck tonight but than again why would i care if he was hurt since i got sex when i wanted?

''Now your gonna sit there and strip to nothing but your bare naked arse, than your gonna lay your stomach down on the floor with nothing up but your arse.'' I said while reaching down to stroke the red on his cheek where i had planted my hand print. Sitting at the edge of the bed and watching as he stripped down while pulling down the last of his clothing, i looked to see that he wasn't even hard at all. ''Stroke yourself till i see the pre-cum dripping below your body.'' He obeyed while gripping his cock with his shaky hand, only to give it a tight squeeze which had me groaning under my breath. 

''Z-zayn i-im so-sorry.'' He said while biting his lip and tugging at his cock again to which the head of it started to become dark red, i looked at his hard on while watching as his white strings of pre-cum started to drip down from his hand. 

''Now come up here and sit on my lap, but first let me undress.'' I stood up feeling my head throbbing for no fucking reason, i slowly sat back down while putting my head in my hands and taking deep steady breaths. 

''Are you ok babe?'' Harry's sweet voice spoke as i shook my head no, i feel so fucking weak and dizzy. I looked up to see harry on his knees in front of me while his cock stood proudly against his well groomed pubes. ''Zayn do you need me to take you to the emergency?'' I gave hi another hard stare as i cupped his cheeks into my hands. 

''I don't need a fucking doctor, but what i do need is you sitting on my lap bouncing like the pro riding slut you are.'' His eyes widened as he stood up and made his way onto my lap, ''And without prep to since you think its a good idea to flirt around with other guys.'' I know i should let him tell me the full story and how it all happened but i was by far to pissed off to even wanna hear about this again. 

''But i need to be prepped zayn or it's gonna hurt.'' He sounded so innocent but yet i'm not the type to let him get away with shit that he knows he's done wrong. 

''You fucking know that its not gonna happen babe, now shut the fuck up and sit on my dick while making it fit.'' He let a few tears fall while putting his hands on my shoulders and forcing himself down only for me to groan from so much pleasure. 

''ZAYN IT HURTS!'' He screamed out while trying to get back up, letting my nails dig into his delicate skin and feeling his pale muffin top skin break with the little bits of blood that took over my finger tips. ''Ahhh!'' He let out another scream while letting his head fall on top of my shoulder while he started to sob, me not caring how he feels...I thrust-ed up feeling  him rip.

''Ugh damn you feel so good when your bleeding on my hard cock baby.'' I whispered in his ear while feeling some of his sweat mix with mine, and the blood coming from his hips and arse covering my thighs. He stiffened another cry while biting his lip hard enough to draw blood. So much blood coming from my young baby that it may seem like i've abused him today, which i only hit him once and that was it.  I threw my head back feeling myself cum inside his bloody hole, feeling my release was the best i could have ever experienced. 

''Z-zayn?'' I covered his mouth with the hand that was holding onto his left side and looked into his watery eyes. Shaking my head and smirking down at the weak boy. I kissed his cheeks, forehead, and than eyelids. ''Now lay down and don't move, i'm gonna go take a shower and when i come back you better be here and asleep with nothing but the blood ok?'' 

''Yes zayn.'' He looked down at his hips as they stopped bleeding, i couldn't help but feel a bit bad since we're married. I've been treating him like shit, and now here he is still sticking by my side as i beat the hell out of him. I looked up at his face to see the bruising that was caused, he looked so pretty when i first saw him that one day while he brought boxes into that house and now here he is all bruised and in pain. 

''Actually come take a shower with me and i could maybe make you something to eat while we rest yea?'' He looked up with a small smile on his face showing off those two dimples that seemed to poke through his swollen cheek and the other side that was normal. 

''I ust want to cuddle if thats ok with you?'' I bit the inside of my cheek trying to hold back all the anger that was building up inside of me, he should never tell me what he wants or he'll end up getting punished. I think he knew what i was thinking since he put his head down looking at his shaky fingers that seem to look skinnier than before. ''I'm sorry zayn, i'll ust shower and do as i'm told.'' He tried to get up but watching his face scrunch up was just pain to my eyes. 

''Here let me help you my love.'' I walked over at the boy who look like a new born calf trying to walk, As i slipped my arm around his waist and having him swing his over my shoulder. ''We're gonna shower and i'm gonna tuck you in while i hold you tight to my body for the love i have towards you ok?'' He looked at the side of my face which i had mine straight ahead since someone has to pay attention to where we're going. 

''Thank you zayn, i love you.'' He kissed my cheek while we made it inside the bathroom, i sat him gently on top of the toilet seat while making sure the water for the shower was warm enough for the both of us to relax in. ''Um i think i got blood all over the seat.'' I looked over at harry who was indeed right since the seat for the toilet was red due to his arse hole bleeding without prep. 

''It's fine baby now come on lets get you in here and cleaned up. Oh and i love you too.'' I helped him into the shower while shutting the glass door, i watched as he tilted his head to the side while letting the water hit his bruised body, but than again everything started to feel weird and my mind was becoming blank. What the fuck is going on? 

''Zayn?'' Was the last thing i heard before collapsing on top of something, but wait it wasn't just anything it was my harry. The man i married, the man i abuse, and the man that was now holding me while taking me outside of the shower and calling for an ambulance.