Chapter 18

Harry(POV)

''Please can i just talk to him please?'' I begged the officer who had Zayn in another room, they were probably questioning him but that shouldn't get him in trouble anyways. It was just some stupid club fight which happens all the fucking time. I groaned while wiping away my tears and taking my seat close to one of the desk's that wasn't even close to being messy. I seen on top of the desk was a wanted photo of some crazy looking man, he looked really scary. I bit my lip while trying to calm my shaky hands, we're going to be so fucking tired in the morning when we get home and Zayn hasn't even taken a pill today for his head. I licked at my bitten down lips tasting the little blood that was made from so much pressure. 

''Mr. Malik, Zayn will be staying here over night. We just found some stuff out about this man...Well your husband. But we should talk about this since your already seated at my desk that is.'' I looked at the name that was written in cursive, James. Rolling my eyes, i sat back in my seat while crossing my arms like a child. ''Well ok, so Zayn seem's to be a very stubborn man which we get a lot from other people that come in here drunk. But your husband has drank but doesn't seem to be drunk, so you mind telling me what the truth about the fight had been? He already told us his side of the story but we need to make sure it's the truth.'' He looked down at his file while taking his black pen out.

''It was all a mistake sir, we went clubbing of course and well got into a small argument that led me to hang out with a friend and him with his. He got jealous and than we made up until some guy touched up on me.'' I didn't want to go to much into details since it really isn't none of his nor anyone else's business what zayn and i do. 

''Hm alright that seems about right, but let me tell you something he said you had no idea what was going on. So we had looked Zayn's files up on the computer and to our surprise he's been arrested before.'' I started feeling myself sweat under my hair line as i prayed that this man wouldn't notice that Zayn was an escape convict. ''Well i guess he use to be in prison seeing that they had let him go with good behavior.'' How the fuck does that happen? But than it came to me......One of zayn's mates from back than had every single information on how to get someone out of anything if they needed it the most. 

''Um yes that's all right, so why's he staying over night? And the truth officer? Cause i know when someones drunk off they're arse's than that's when you keep them but he's not drunk like you said.'' I cocked my right eyebrow while giving him a cold glare, i know they're just trying to keep him for some stupid reason which they are probably scared of him anyways. 

''Actually the reason is, someone had called us earlier telling us that he hits you, threatens little kids, and of course when he's not around he's out picking fights. So tell me Malik, Does he abuse you? Tell us the truth cause we'll find out one way or another, and i mean by lie detector test too.'' I sniffed a few times before looking down at my lap, i felt my hands start to sweat as my mouth went dry. ''You know you can tell us Harry, we can help you.'' I shook  my head biting down on my lip even harder than i was before. 

''It's not what you think officer, it's just sometimes when he get's these horrible headaches that won't go away he just get's really angry and starts to lash out on anyone. Which i'm living with him and trying my best to take care of my husband, but it's nothing bad really.'' I shrugged while looking down at my fingers, i couldn't stop shaking which was starting to draw attention from a few other cops that were around. ''May i just go home now? Just call me when i can pick Zayn up ok?'' I asked while standing up and looking down to grab my wallet that had fallen out of my pocket. 

''I'm sorry to say this harry but Zayn isn't going to be able to go home for as long as we know of. He's an abusive man and we can tell by the way you picked up your wallet, the bruises on your back which if you didn't really want anyone seeing. Maybe you should have wore a shirt longer than the one you have on right now.'' I looked into those brown eyes as he kept a straight face, shaking my head while letting out a low chuckle. 

''He doesn't even beat me so i don't know why your worrying about me. I mean you don't even know me well enough to care but anyways, these aren't beating bruises....these are sex bruises since we fuck so hard.'' I smirked at the man that had choked on his coffee, steamy if i may say so myself. ''Now may i please just pick him up tomorrow, seeing that he has to be home to rest.'' 

''Like i said Mr. Malik, Zayn is under watch for his violence and there has been a bit of suspicious things about the man. Some have said he had escaped but yet other's say that he was let loose for his behavior. Just take a few days off of the man for now and we'll give you a call to explain the court date.'' I rolled my eyes while taking the papers they were handing me which were of course just printed out files about my own damn husband. 

''Will he be fine here though? I mean if something bad happens please just don't hurt him or i'm going to end up suing this damn place.'' I crossed my arms over my chest while watching the man that was looking down at his cell to look back up at me, he was a little shorter than me but he sure as hell looked like he could fuck someone up. 

''Of course sir, now please excuse yourself while i deal with another man.'' I backed away while signing out, thinking back at the conversation. what if they find out that he was the one that escaped? what if they find out that he had been on a killing spree before? I groaned while jumping inside the car that was Zayn's but i guess it's mine for now seeing that he won't be home for a few days or so. 

''Now what the hell am i suppose to know while he's trapped here?'' I asked myself, i looked out the window and seen nothing but cars driving back and forth. I wish i could help Zayn so damn much but he did put himself in there, maybe i should just let him suffer since he thinks life is nothing but rainbows and butterflies. 

''Malik you forgot this.'' I looked to my side were i had my window rolled down for some fresh air, but only to see a different officer coming up to me. He had another wallet in his hand which must be Zayn's but why are they giving me this when they could just hand it to him once he gets out? 

''Um excuse me sir but why are you giving me this? I thought that you guys would have given it to him once he's out in a few days.'' I looked at the man confused trying to figure out what was going on. Cocking my head to the side giving him a little glance than putting all my attention back on the black leather wallet that of course had mine and zayns wedding picture in it. 

''Well we don't know when your husband will be able to come out, but your husband told one of our detectives that he wanted you to take his wallet home so he wouldn't forget it here. You know, he doesn't seem like he really cares about where he is. Are you sure he's not one of those drinking and smoking type of husbands that likes to cause pain to others? We just want to help Malik and we can't do that unless you give us some information.'' I shook my head waving my hand in his face trying to get him to back away from my car. 

''I'm fine but thank you anyways.'' I rolled my eyes stuffing his thin wallet in my pocket, I started the ignition while the cop was still standing there like some stupid statue. ''Can i help you sir?'' I asked while putting my hands on the steering wheel. 

''No sorry every things fine, just trying to figure something out about you. You look so familiar that i can't put my finger on it but i think i've seen you somewhere before.'' My eyes widened as i shook  my head again, i thought being here would help me forget about the news that i was on when Zayn had kidnapped me and shit. 

''I'm sure there's plenty of men that look like me but i have to get going so bye.'' Without another word, i drove off not even daring to look back or care for what was going on.