Chapter 26

Zayn(POV)

Either his fucking phone died or he just hung up on me, i looked down at the prison phone while gritting my teeth. I had just got done with talking to the judge that thought it would be better to come by and ask me questions about the club and why i was so possessive over my husband. Who the fuck ask's something like that when people should be overprotective with their loved ones. I took a deep breath while waiting for my release which should be in a few hours from now. I'll try to call Harry back in a few minutes just to make sure he didn't hang up on me, he better have not or else i'm going to make sure to bring a world of pain for him when i get out of this damn place.

''Aren't you excited to be leaving? I thought you would be smiling and pacing back and forth thinking about the love of your life and how your going to be getting him back once you get home.'' I looked up to see the same officer that has been nice to me lately, biting back a smartarse comment. I slowly closed my eyes letting my mind take over and the smile of the dimpled boy who lives back at home. 

''He hung up on me, or maybe his phone just died. But i'm sure he just hung up or he would have stopped me from talking. He even said he was going to divorce me but he's not stupid enough to do something like that. I love him but if he's going to be thinking something like that than i should show him how much he means to me. Maybe once i get out, i'll take him to a fancy restaurant and make him something like a warm cup of tea before bed.'' That was all a lie, i'm not going to do any of that for him since he thinks it would such a good idea to leave me like this. He know's i need him, he know's that i'm not going to let him go like this. So once i get home, i'm going to put him in his place and put everything back together. 

''That sounds sweet, maybe buy him some flowers and some red wine. I could stop by a store and you can get all of that, i'll lend you some money if you would like. Maybe just to show him that he's still your special someone and that you love him.'' I rolled my eyes but making sure the man didn't see, i'm not buying him shit since he wants to leave me cold and dry. 

''No it's fine man, i'm just going to show him that i love him with words and touches. I don't need money to make him happy, so no thanks. I just want to get home and prove to him that he's going to regret filing for divorce....i mean with love.'' Biting back on my tongue was the hardest thing to do, i have had a fucked up year. First getting fired for fucking up some guy that saw a picture of harry in my wallet, he started saying how cute he was and how his eyes looked like his cats eyes, than getting surgery which was bad but not as bad as getting into a fight and seeing harry flirting with some guy at the damn club. If it wasn't for me than i wouldn't be here. 

''Few more hours than your free to go, you still want me to drive you right? Or do you want to call your husband in order for him to pick you up so you two can talk this out?'' I know this guy is trying to help me out and all but he's really starting to get on my damn nerves, giving him a fake smile and a quick wink. I picked up the phone he was letting my use while dialing harry's number AGAIN....after three rings, he finally picked up. 

''Hello? Look Zayn if this is you again. Just fucking stop, i'm done with you and your bullshit. I already told you that i don't want to be with you anymore and i don't love you anymore. Stop trying to make us work when all it's doing is causing more problems. We both know that we would have never been worked in the first place but you keep fucking forcing it. Stop trying and give up, i don't love you and i don't want you in my life. I have someone else that treats me better than you could have ever in your whole entire life. We're done and i don't want you coming to me for anything, your stuff is in the backyard and this is now my home, i signed paper work and they have agreed to everything i was telling them. I have worked and paid most of the bills, while you sat on your skinny arse smoking and drinking, shit even cheating on me. So goodbye and have a nice life without me in it, to be your little bitch.'' With that, he hung up but not without me hearing someone else in the background. 

''You fucking little slut.'' I gritted through my teeth, i needed to keep calm or they won't let me out. I have promised to be good and not cause anymore problems but if they see that i'm getting pissed off in here than their going to keep me longer. I don't want that at all, i want to get out and teach my husband a fucking lesson about talking to me like that. Who the fuck does he think he is? We're done when i say so, not when he wants to. I bet it's that fucking zac guy that's putting shit in his head, i'm going to make sure no one else see's harry but me. 

''You ok?'' I nodded while looking down at the phone again, another call better be worth it. Calling again and again, but no one answering. ''Give it another try later mate, right now i need to call my dad and make sure he's doing ok. So may i see my phone please?'' I tossed it through the bars while putting my head in my hands and mumbling curse words over and over again. ''It'll just take a sec, than you can try calling again.'' Not answering him, he walked out with the lock of a door and a few people talking that were locked up in their little cells. 

Harry(POV)

It felt so fucking good telling Zayn everything that has been on my mind, shit i even grew the balls to finally tell him what i have been waiting to tell the prick. Smiling down at my phone and thinking the new me, i know i come off to look like the bad arse type with all my tattoos and of course me gaining a little weight but that's just because of Zayn....I mean i love having ink on my skin and food in my belly but that doesn't mean i have to keep doing it all the time. Looking down at my forearm seeing Zayn's name that i had gotten a few months ago, which was a huge mistake but that's because he wanted me to be his property. 

''Wow baby, that was just shocking. I'm proud of you.'' I felt Zac's arms wrap themselves around my waist as he started kissing below my ear, closing my eyes with the same smile on my face. I swayed us from side to side while enjoying being held and not so hard either, maybe this was suppose to happen. Maybe we were meant to be and i was just born to be treated so badly that something finally comes into my life that's so......Different, yet sweet.

''I'm pretty shocked myself as well, but it's over and i'm moving on. But right now i would really like to continue my tattooing skills if you know what i mean.'' Pulling away from the man and picking up a loose grey jumper and some skinny jeans. I pulled my clothes on after letting my bathrobe drop to the floor. ''I'm gonna go to the kitchen and make us some hot chocolate if you want any?'' He nodded while pulling his clothes on as well, i couldn't help but watch as his abs flexed with every movement. 

''Your always looking do good baby, but yes....i would like some too. I'm just going to make a quick call so don't worry about me not going down there.'' I nodded while letting my hair fall down to my shoulders, not caring about doing anything with it today. I have been through so much in the past year that i'm so ready to fucking move on and find a new life...Start a new life actually. 

''I'll just set yours on the counter and check the mail, so if you call me and i don't answer....I'm outside.'' I turned back to see him already looking at me with hearts in his eyes, rolling mine. I started giggling while running to the kitchen with Zac running after me. He finally caught up as he lifted me off the ground and spun me around in his strong tan arms. ''What are you doing?'' I started laughing again while letting my feet feel the ground. 

''Just happy to be with you is all, well until your divorce is final. But i'm just happy that your smiling and being you.'' He shrugged while sitting down on one of the chairs that was placed in front of the white clean counter. I looked into his eyes while placing myself on top of his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. 

''I'm happy to, so so so so fucking happy.'' Slamming our lips together, i could taste his minty breath, his smile that was trying to break our kiss but i wasn't ready to pull away and stop kissing. So pushing my tongue inside his mouth and bringing him closer. ''Make love to me again, on this damn counter.'' I mumbled, he nodded while placing his hands under my arse and picking me up. I'm going to enjoy this while it last's.