Chapter 6

Harry(POV)

I made sure the bathroom door was locked since zayn always says to lock it when he's in bed or not home just in case someone breaks in and thinks about raping me. I huffed out while looking at myself in the mirror seeing that i should start working out, but i haven't had time to since zayn won't let me go to the gym anymore. I looked down at my trimmed pubes, my new hip tattoos, my little muffin top that peaked it's way over the waistband of my jeans, and the happy trail that looked like it was about to fall out since it looked so thin. I bit my lip running my hand over my wrist to where there was now a faint bruise showing, i can't believe zayn would actually be this angry while in the hospital. 

''I don't hear that fucking shower on harry, you better be taking a piss!'' I heard zayn yell with a little whimper after that, thinking if i should run out and check on him but than again if i don't listen he'll end up hurting me even more. I shook my head while reaching for the knob that turned the shower on, while letting the thing get warm i sat on the toilet butt naked feeling the cold lid touch my arse. I looked around seeing that the nurse had placed some fresh towels on top of the table out there instead of putting them in here. Fuck i forgot to grab them, i threw my head back letting my head hit the wall. I got up and unlocked the door while peaking my head out to see if zayn was asleep yet, which he wasn't. 

''Um zayn? May i get a towel please?'' I bit my lip hoping he'd actually say yes since i don't want to get out of the shower cold and naked. I started biting down on my bottom lip while waiting for his answer. 

''You didn't take a fucking towel in there? are you fucking stupid or what? Hurry up and get a towel before i get out of this damn bed and smack you.'' I squeezed my eyes shut as i quickly ran out of the bathroom feeling my dick slap against my stomach and legs, i felt a bit embarrassed but hey it's not like he hasn't seen anything of mine before. ''Wait stop moving, stand there and let me see your gorgeous body baby.'' I stopped walking or running as i stood in front of his bed looking down at his gleaming eyes. ''Damn i love everything about you baby, your so fucking sexy.'' I smiled down at my feet, feeling better than before since he just complimented me. 

''Thank you daddy, you make me feel pretty.'' I blurted out while getting wide eyed since i wasn't suppose to talk. 

''It's fine baby, come sit on daddy's lap yea? I want to touch your body and feel those plump lips against mine.'' Was all he said before i made my way to his laying figure only to slowly yet gently sit on top of his covered lap. ''Damn have i ever told you i like you better with a little weight gained on? Makes me want you more, and all these new tattoos making me want to trace each and every single one of them with my tongue.'' I let my head fall back as he let his tongue slide out licking at my adams apple that bobbed up and down from swallowing my spit. 

''Daddy?'' He hummed for me to continue as i couldn't find the balls to even finish for what i wanted to say not wanting to piss him off since he's already getting better. But i know if i don't ask sooner, he's going to snap and probably end up yelling at me again. ''I was wondering if i could go home really quick and get you some comfortable clothes since the papers say you could wear sweats. I know you must feel a bit uncomfortable in just a gown.'' I felt him grip tighter around my waist as he looked up with anger feeling those beautiful hazel eyes. 

''Harry what the fuck did i say about asking me shit like that....That includes you going somewhere other than the store without me?'' He growled while digging his long nails into my hip causing me to hold back a whimper while i shook my head. ''Why the fuck are you asking me this than? Are you trying to leave just to fucking have some other man's cock inside your stretched hole huh?!'' this time he was yelling in my face as i squeezed my eyes shut letting a few tears run down my heated up cheeks. 

''M'sorry daddy i won't ask anything like that again, i was just looking out for what you felt comfortable in and all.'' I hugged myself while feeling his grip loosen only for me to peal my eyelids open to see that he was staring up at me with no emotion on his face. 

''It's fine but never ask that stupid arse question again alright? Now go take your shower so you could lay with daddy yea?'' I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and jumped up off his lap while grabbing myself a towel and heading to the restroom that seemed pretty safe at the moment. I love zayn to death and i would never do anything to lose him but he could be so mean sometimes. 

''I wish he would just lay off from yelling and hurting me for at least a fucking day or two.'' I mumbled to myself as i washed my hair under the shower head, i closed my eyes while letting my head fall back letting the hot water cool my sore body. I let my hands travel down to my hips feeling the welts that were already there, i groaned out in pain as they started to ache from his nails. 

''Hurry up harry!'' I flinched from his tone knowing that he must be getting really upset since i was in the shower for more than 5 minutes now. Yea it's true that i have a tie limit when to get out since he doesn't want me gone longer than an hour. 

''Almost done daddy!'' I yelled back hoping that none of the patience in this hospital or even the nurses heard me, but whenever zayn yells something i'm suppose to answer him back whether we're out in public or not. As i hopped out from the shower, well not really hopping out since it's just a drain without the tub. I dried myself off while looking around for my old clothes, damn i should have brought some extra clothes. As i walked out, i could see zayn already looking at me with a confused look. 

''why the fuck are you wearing the same thing when you could just lay here in your fucking briefs?'' He sounded very annoyed as i shrugged my shoulders. ''Well take those fucking clothes off and lay down.'' I walked over to his bed side and stripped to nothing but my briefs, alright well what if one of the nurses comes in and see's me in this? I'm not even gonna ask zayn that since it'd just end with a slap across my face like most the time when i question something he does or says. 

''Do you need anything before i fall asleep babe?'' I asked while snuggling under the warm blankets feeling my hair stick to my face as i thought it was already dried enough but i guess not. He huffed while turning to his side to spoon me and making sure his grip on me was tight enough for me to not move an inch. 

''If i needed something i would have fucking told you already right?'' I nodded very slowly as he bit down on the back of my neck making me whimper, ''Than don't fucking ask if i need anything.'' I closed my eyes as i kept the tears from the pain in the back of my neck in, that really hurt and now i'm gonna have to try to sleep feeling something stinging in the back of it. 

''Night daddy, and sweet dreams.'' 

''Night and i love you, you know i do this is why i treat you the way i do.'' He kissed the back of my wet curls as he stroked my hair making sure it was a bit quiff-ed up like i was heading out or something. ''Tough love is always the best love.'' Was all he said before i hummed in agreement than letting sleep take over my eyes and body, but still feeling his lips linger down my neck and shoulder blades. ''And when we get home your gonna ride daddy.'' I nodded while finally falling asleep to be safe in my dreams instead of being beaten in reality.