Chapter 29

Harry(POV)

I struggled so much, so hard, just to breath, see, cry, hear. All i got in return was dirt in my mouth and the bugs that were crawling all over my face have been enjoying themselves this whole time. Eating at my flesh like i was some corpse, but i might as well be since i'm practically dead already...right? I never knew i would be dying like this, alone, feeling hated, dirty, dying at such a young age and i didn't even get to do what i wanted in life without it being controlled by another man who i don't want to be with. Maybe this is a sign. maybe god's ready to take me home with him and keep me safe from this monster they call a human being. I wanted to die already, i couldn't take this much pain anymore. At first it felt like a painful dream, a dream that wanted me to live this life and never return back to reality. But every time i tried to push the thoughts away about zayn and that knife, zayn and that smirk, the way he wrapped me up just to make sure i wouldn't be able to break free from this small hole, the way he laid one final kiss upon my numb forehead like it would be the last day of my life....which it is of course. Now it's time for me to finally be free and move along, it's time to look down at this man when i'm in heaven laughing at his fucked up new life. As i kept thinking about being taken away and never forced to come back, i could hear a faint voice, a little light showing as someone was calling for my name. Maybe it was time that i leave this god awful world and come join god. Smiling with the mud and bugs in my mouth, i couldn't help but let out a choked out sob. 

''Oh my god Harry!'' Hearing Liam's panicking voice, i started crying even harder....Not because he's scared but because he's the last person i could have ever thought about saving me, finding me here and being my batman. ''Hang on love, fuck just hang on babe.'' He shoveled more dirt until i was only covered with so little, he reached out and wrapped his arms around my broken figure as i felt him pulling me up and out of the scary dark hole. 

''L-liam i-it hu-hurts.'' He shook his head while tears flooded his eyes, he looked around the dump while setting me down inside his car and buckling me. ''Li-liam?'' I tried to speak once more but all he did was drive like a crazy man who must have been high off something. 

''I'm taking you to the emergency room babe, your going to tell them everything and i know who fucking did this to you and once i find this piece of shit prick than his arse is going to regret ever messing with my mate.'' I didn't even have the strength to tell liam to shut up and just drive but everything was becoming so blurry now. My head kept spinning but my eyes were wide awake, my body was asking to be released but i think Liam was freaked out to much and didn't even think about removing these tight blankets from my wrecked body. ''Why the fuck would someone ever do something so fucking horrible, you have done nothing but treat him good and buy him shit that he could have gotten himself.'' He kept talking but i really couldn't hear that well, maybe because i was still shocked that he came and found me when i knew someone would have to be looking for ages to find me in some dump that was abandoned for so long. I haven't even realized we were parked right in front of the hospital until some nurses were rushing to my side and trying to pull me out of the car as gentle as possible, but what's the point in being gentled when i was completely broken? 

''Li-liam ple-please com-come.'' I tried to reach out for him but these stupid arse blankets weren't letting me do anything but stay still, just like zayn would have liked if this was some kinky thing. 

''I have to be there with him, he's been my mate for over five years and his prick of a husband did this to him. So please let me just be there for him, he's scared.'' He tried to argue with one of the nurses that wouldn't let him in the room were i guess i was going, i couldn't really hear what they were saying but i did see liam punch at the hard wall while looking down at the shorter lady who was trying to get him to calm down. I didn't even realize that they were already removing the blankets from my warm body as i felt a whole new gust of wind hitting my chest and causing the blood that was still slowly leaking. 

''Get him into the surgery room RIGHT NOW!'' I heard someone scream, it wasn't liam since he doesn't have a girl voice but this lady sounded really scary and i'm not usually one to be frightened of woman but she seemed really.......bossy. I was being rushed inside all kinds of rooms and down all kinds of halls, with a breathing mask over my face and needles poking at my skin at all kinds of places. I felt so naked and exposed but this time i didn't even care since i'm trying to live and not die from whatever it is that zayn caused to have me bleeding out my guts. I felt my eyes drifting shut, i hope i never wake up cause than that would be to soon to face the world again, i don't ever want to face anyone nor the people who are trying to save me. I want to move on with life and be the happy tattooed bit i use to be. Soon enough, i was seeing the dark and i could tell that they had put me to sleep in order to fix my throbbing body. 

Liam(POV)

Pacing back and forth in the waiting room was having me think about the times i would take harry and niall out when they so badly wanted to go anywhere those two would discuss on, they were kind of like my kids in a way if i may say so myself. I miss Niall so fucking much, his laugh, his smile, big blue eyes, when his cheeks would turn pink whenever i said something cheesy, his small hands wrapped in my bigger ones.....but there was just something off about him sometimes, and that was when he was around harry. 

''Liam Payne?'' Looking towards the doctor as he took of these blue colored gloves that were covered in blood, i shook my head trying to get rid of the memories. ''Harry Styles was given medicine and needs plenty of rest, he's got a few broken bones, stab wounds that could have ended his life within 15 more minutes, dirt inside the cuts that caused a very bad infection to which he's going to have to be taking about four doses of our medicine that doesn't sell in stores. He's got a cracked skull, a few of his teeth from the back of his mouth had been chipped, there was one rib that was literally snapped in half.'' And the list goes on and on, he wasn't just telling me. He was reading it off some paper that was clipped to his board. ''I'm sorry but we just need to keep an eye on him a little longer before someone goes in and see's him, he's had about three seizures so far that were pretty hard to control but we got it, he's hooked up to two machines. He was having trouble breathing, seeing that there was indeed dirt in his lungs from sucking in so much. But tell me, how did this happen?'' I rubbed my hands over my face while remembering. 

''I came down here to visit Harry since i haven't seen him in so long because of this arsehole of a husband he married. Like i mean this guy is so fucking controlling and if he doesn't get what he wants then he takes it out on poor harold. I was going to see harry today while surprising him with flowers and a bear since he loves stuffed animals. But than i ended up getting this text that....'' 

''Wait where were you staying when you got this?'' Looking at the doctor who just rudely interrupted my story, i was actually going to tell him right now but he wants to open his mouth and talk over me? Taking a deep breath, i licked over my lips and continued on with my story.

''I was staying at a cheap motel just to get closer to harry and take him out for some fancy food since i didn't want to spend my money on a hotel room. But anyways, i was getting ready when i got this Unknown text from someone saying that Harry is at the junk yard. At first i didn't know what this person was talking about or who this person was but there had been plenty of junk yards here from what i saw. As i looked down at my phone, i see that he had messaged me again, well who ever it was...was my first thought. After seeing the text saying that he was near the abandoned one and that there should be a shovel shoved on top of a small bump of dirt. That's when i lost it, i didn't even want to see anymore of my texts.'' Wiping away the tears as i wanted to cry like a baby, but i needed to be strong just to finish this up. 

''Payne, the police will be here any second. Just tell them everything ok? Thank you for talking to me, but i have to go check up on your little friend.'' Nodding, i wiped more of the tears away while looking down at the ground, I'm going to fucking find you Zayn and make you pay for what you have done to Niall......and harry.