Chapter 11

Zayn(POV)

I know i should be more grateful for having a wonderful husband, someone so caring, great in bed, fantastic on his knee's, taste's so good with his arse towards my hungry mouth. I groaned while throwing my head back, damn i can't contain these damn fantasies but i already promised harry i would take him out. I took a deep breath while fixing up my hair for this special date i planned after hurting him. I looked myself over and over again in our over sized mirror, leather jacket, combat boots, skinny jeans, and my sexy loose white tank top. I gritted my teeth seeing that my hair wasn't staying in place like i had it before. 

''HARRY! BABY COME HERE FOR A MINUTE WILL YOU!'' I screamed hoping that he heard me, i could hear his footsteps as he came closer and closer to our shared room. I bit my lip knowing that if i see him right now than i'm going to end up wanting to fuck that boy over this wet sink. I watched as the door slowly opened revealing a dimpled boy, with his hair bundled up in one of my favorite headbands, those jeans that are tighter than skin itself, skin so clear that's it's impossible someone like him would stay with me. 

''Yes zayn?'' He squeaked out as he walked in looking down at his shoes that i got him a few months back. I chuckled but only because he seemed so nervous about something but what? I would never hurt him on purpose or even treat him like he's not loved, so why's he acting this way?

''Will you help me with my hair baby boy?'' I grabbed the hair spray to hand it to the boy that was now face to face with me, i could see the little details on his face as he gave me a huge grin. ''We don't leave for another two hours so go ahead and take your time beautiful.'' I wrapped my arm's around his waist as he pecked my lips. Even though he's been getting a little muffin top, i still think he's the most sexiest person alive. ''I love your body baby.'' I closed my eyes letting him fix up this god awful hair of mine, i know i told him the 'date' was in a little while but i just wanted him all dressed and ready since he takes longer than i do. 

''I love you zayn, always will.'' He pecked my lips again but this time held them there a little longer than before, ''Your hair is almost finished love.'' I let my hands travel under his sweater while letting them rest on his little tummy that i came to love so damn much. 

''I love you too baby, i love your hair, your eyes, your dimples, your tummy, your lips, your hands, your tattoo's, your legs...Damn your legs and arse turn me on so fucking much.'' I moaned while letting my hands travel down until they were touching his plump arse. I have to say ever since he gained a bit of weight, he also got a arse that would feed a group of zombies. 

''Well this arse only belongs to you and only you 'daddy' now hush so i could make your hair stay were it's suppose to.'' He giggled while finally placing the spray can down and looking me in the eyes like he usually does when he's done with something. ''Your all good babe.'' He kissed the tip of my nose while backing away but not before i brought him closer by his arse. 

''That arse better only be mine or i'm going to find the man that also want's this arse.'' I smacked that fat arse hard while watching harry whimper from the force but right now i don't give a fuck since i can't help were guy's eyes land. I know people like checking my baby out here, which is why i don't like him going out much but i can't keep him bottled up in this house and especially since he has to get my meds and shit like that. ''Your my everything you know that?'' 

''I know daddy, and your my whole world.'' I chuckled while he placed his arms around my neck only to have me lifting him up and placing him on top of the sink so i could squeeze between those thighs of his that i love having wrapped around my waist during sex. ''So were are we going my king?'' I looked up to see that smirk he plays well on his gorgeous face of his, i shook my head while placing my lips down on his pale pulsing neck. 

''Not gonna say baby prince, but i will tell you that your going to love it.'' I licked at his now bruised neck seeing that sexy vein that pulsed up and down, up and down making me want to bite into his skin just to rip that shit out and....Wait no what the fuck is wrong with me? I blinked a few times before pulling back. 

''What's wrong love?'' I grabbed at his wrist while pulling him down off the sink and into the room that had a few clothes scattered on the floor and maybe some on the bed, but i could care less since i just need to get these horrible thoughts out of my head. Why would i even think about killing him in such a brutal way? ''Zayn are you alright? We don't have to go out today if you don't want to, you seem a but tired or maybe just lost or something.'' I looked behind seeing that harry was now standing there confused. 

''I'm fine, let's just get ready before i change my mind yea?'' Even though it's a bit late out, that doesn't mean i don't have anything planned for the green eyed dimpled boy does it? I watched as he grabbed his wallet and walked passed me while brushing his shoulder against mine only to send shivers down my spine. I watched as his hips swayed from side to side, showing that he was showing off an arse that nobody but i could have. 

''Hey babe? You think maybe we could stop by the store on our way? If it's anywhere near a store that we're heading to.'' I looked to my side seeing harry pull a pea coat over himself for outside, the weather was a bit chilly but not much. 

''What do you need to go to the store for?'' I couldn't help but feel the need to ask him just in case he's fucking some other guy or whatever. I harshly grabbed his arm pulling him in when he thought he could step outside, pinning him against the wall while watching him bite down on his lip. ''Why.The.Fuck.Do.You.Want.To.Go?'' I gritted through my teeth as he looked into my eye's with a bit of fright cowering over his green ones.

''Z-zayn you-your hurting me.'' He struggled to get out of my grip as i tightened my hands around his biceps even harder and to make sure he would spill out what he needed to go to the damn store for. ''OW ZAYN!'' He cried out while letting a few stray tears fall down his face and landing in between us to hit the tiled floor.

''WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO GO! DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING HIT YOU HARRY CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL YOU DAMN LIAR!'' I screamed at him while he flinched, squeezing his eyes shut was the number one rule that pissed me off cause i wanted to see what he looked like when he was scared but not hide away with those eyes. ''Open your fucking eye's and if you don't i'm going to fucking open them for you.'' I waited a few seconds as he slowly pealed his eyelids open to look at me. 

''I ju-just wan-wanted to g-go so i c-can b-buy you som-something f-for taking m-me out.'' He sobbed through his little sentence, soon i felt a bit bad for hurting him when all he did was want to go somewhere just to pick me up a little something. I let his arms go while he hugged himself, i didn't even bother looking back at him so instead i just pulled the door open waiting for him to leave first. 

''We're not going to the store since i don't want anything, now get in the car before i really change my mind harry. Your on thin ice with me today boy.'' I looked up at the sky as he walked passed me with the sniffles he was doing along with little whimpers. ''Stop crying harry or we're going back inside without questions asked.'' I remained calm hoping he'd listen since i really didn't want to deal with him at the moment, wait since i couldn't stand him right now. ''You know what just go inside.'' 

''B-but zay-zayn i-i thou-thought.'' Without letting him finish i grabbed him from behind his neck and pushed him towards the door that led inside the house. 

''I said get the fuck inside, i'm going out and i won't be back till the morning so you better make sure you have a good night's rest cause i'm not taking you out anywhere anymore since you like being a fucking baby.'' With that i jumped inside my car and gave one last look at a crying harry who already walked inside. What the fuck is up with that kid?