Chapter 7

Harry(POV)

I was happy to know that they were letting zayn go today since he was doing a lot better, but we just have to keep a close eye out for him if anything changes around his cut or maybe if he's in more pain. As i packed up all our stuff in a bag and made sure zayn was ok to walk which earned me a slap behind the head since he wanted to be the one to walk himself. 

''Um you ok to walk out into the parking lot love? I tried to find a closer parking spot but they were mostly taken.'' I looked down while carrying the bags that i had in my hand. I really don't feel like going home right now since all zayn might do is yell at me for everything i've done for the passed few day.

''Harry i'm fucking fine how many times do i have to tell you to just shut the fuck up and walk? Shit your lucky i'm tired or i would have beat the hell out of you right now.'' I gulped while trying my best to not freak out, what if when he gets better or not so tired he starts to beat me just from a few hours ago? ''Damn why the fuck would you even park this far huh? You should have parked closer while i was asleep.'' He rolled his eyes as he bit back a groan. 

''But zayn you never let me leave the room without asking and when i did you would yell at me to sleep or shower.'' I shrugged while looking away from the man that was now fuming with anger and i would know since he looked into my eyes like he was trying to look through my soul. 

''Did you just really talk back to me when i advised you to shut the hell up? DID YOU?'' He screamed while yanking my arm towards his body only to slam me against the car door which made me wince in pain from my head hitting the window.  I squeezed my eyes shut just waiting for the hit to come, ''Your lucky i'm to tired to fucking hit you right now, and because i'd end up getting another headache.'' He pushed me aside while opening his door all hard letting it hit the car next to ours. I wiped at my eyes as i slowly made my way inside the silent car. 

''So just go home?'' I asked silently as i started the engine and drove off to be set on the road, i looked from the corner of my eye that he wasn't talking nor looking at me but just sitting there. As we got to the house, i grabbed the bag and watched as zayn walked passed me while brushing his shoulder against mine sending those same tingles down my arm like he always did, even when he would hit me. 

''I'm gonna go shower, i want you to head out to the store and get me a pack of beers.'' With that he walked away and headed straight towards the loo which had me thinking about him drinking. 

''I'm not going to the store just to get you some fucking beers where your gonna drown all your sorrows in zayn. So no your gonna stay here and rest.'' I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at the man standing only on the 5th step on the stairs. 

''The fuck did you just say?'' He rushed down the steps and grabbed me by the throat causing me to hit the wall behind me, i gasped for air as he tightened his grip around my neck. ''Fucking telling me what to do huh?!'' He screamed in my face while i could feel the little spits that came out of his mouth land onto my face. I squeezed my eyes tighter trying to take a deep breath but also trying to hold back the tears he was causing. ''Don't you ever fucking tell me what to fucking do, GOT IT!'' I coughed out a silent yes as he let me go. ''Now go get my fucking beer.'' 

''O-ok,'' Was all i said before straightening myself up and grabbing my pea coat that laid on the arm of the chair by itself like it belonged to be alone. I ran outside letting the tears finally fall as my neck starting hurting me, i couldn't even think straight from how much the pain was taking over my mind. finally after driving for what seemed like hours, i was now inside the store feeling sick and helpless from the pain. Maybe while i'm here i could grab me some pain medicine as well, i shrugged to myself as i grabbed the beer and some meds. 

''Hey it's you again?'' I heard someone whisper behind me as their chest was pressed closely against my back. I quickly turned to see it was the same guy i pissed off a few days ago...What was his name again? ''Zac, do you remember me cause i know i remember you.'' He started laughing as he threw his head back, he was indeed wearing his work shirt. 

''Yes i remember you, i kind of pissed you off didn't i?'' I chuckled looking down at the things i had in my hands, wow just two things to buy than i could go home and make zayn happy. 

''Here come with me and i'll scan those for you yea? Maybe i could even take you out for something to eat perhaps.'' I looked up from my cash and quickly shook my head no. ''Well why not? It's not like it's some date silly.'' 

''Well i'm not suppose to be out to long because um.....''I looked around to make up any excuse instead of telling this cute guy in front of me that i needed to be home before my husband kills me. ''I need to get home because my husband just got out of the hospital from surgery.'' I gave him a dimpled smile while he cocked an eyebrow up. 

''Is that why your buying a case of beer and some pain killers? Your gonna drug him or what?'' He started scanning the beers and meds while laughing a bit. 

''No it's not for him actually, it's um for me since i'm so stressed out and the meds are for his head since he can't really take the pain all that much.'' For a second i thought he wasn't gonna buy it but seeing that he gave me a quick nod and stuffed my things in a plastic bag. 

''Well have a nice day harry and make sure your more careful with you neck, kind of looks like you strained the muscle in it.'' I brought my hand up to my sore neck, i totally forgot about zayn and the hard grip he had. ''Wait a minute.'' Before i could even turn around and leave i was pulled back, and faced with the man and his green eyes as well. Wow he was really something wasn't he? Wait no i have a husband that loves me, treats me good, tells me to be careful, and....and hits me when he wants. 

''Please let me go, i have to get home before he starts to get mad.'' I turned my head not wanting to look at the man anymore, but he had other plans as he slipped his slim fingers under my chin and lifted my head up to face him eyes on eyes. ''Stop,'' I tried to push him off but him being much stronger and taller than me wasn't helping my chances at all. 

''I'm on break now, lets go outside and talk ok?'' I bit my lip letting him drag me outside to where i guess he was wanting to sit. We were both sat on some concrete rock that kind of hurt my arse but that was the least of my problems seeing that if i'm not home within 20 minutes than i'm really going to get it from zayn. ''Now tell me what happened to your neck?'' I looked up to see if he was looking back down at me from where he had stood up to stand in front of my sitting figure.

''I just um......i fell out of the shower and the curtain that goes to it kind of got stuck wrapped around my neck.'' I gave him a fake smile seeing that he didn't return it this time, i watched as he leant down to cup my cheeks in his cold bare hands. I flinched a bit thinking he might hit me as well but nothing came, nothing actually came. I blinked my eyes a few times staring into his. 

''Your husband hits you doesn't he?'' I looked away but having him squeeze my cheeks tighter into those strong hands of his, ''Harry does your husband abuse you?'' I took a deep breath while taking my time to answer this damn question.