Chapter 16

Harry(POV)

Being dragged around a fucking club was something i never thought i would have to imagine nor do since it's a damn club and there aren't rules. But of course zayn being the prick he is won't let me do whatever i want as long as i'm right by his side while he has all the fun he can without me enjoying this damn date. I was pulled into a random bathroom, and surprisingly no one was in here, so hearing the clicking sound of a lock i knew what was coming but maybe i could talk my way out of this without being smacked around like a ragged doll.

''Zayn will you please just listen to what i have to say before you go all crazy on me? I need to tell you something and it needs to be said right now.'' I backed up against the wall as he studied my face for a while before snapping his head to the side only to look at the cracked mirror, i could see the small smirk playing on his face as i gulped back the spit that was piling up in my mouth. ''Zayn please talk to me.'' I begged while slowly walking up to the man that was just staring at his double reflection. 

''Harry we need to talk about your mouth and how you think your nothing more but the boss in our little marriage crap. I've been biting my tongue through out this whole fucking night trying to figure out what your damn problem is and seeing that your being disobeying just because your finally out is really pissing me the fuck off.'' I bit my lip trying to pay attention to everything he was saying. 

''I'm so sorry zayn, i promise i won't talk back or pull away from you again. I'm just so tired and i guess i just feel like your trying to keep me from having fun is all.'' I shrugged a little while looking back at the man that was now looking at me with those hazel eyes. 

''I only treat you that way because your to stupid to do anything for yourself without being to nice to someone and getting hurt. Remember when you were being nice to me at that store? I took it the wrong way until we walked through those woods that one night only to have you wanting to kiss me, your to easy Harry and this is why i'm scared you might find someone else. I know i'm not perfect, smart, or even as strong as you like your men but i know for a damn fact that i can protect you better than any damn man out there. This is why your married to ME and not anyone else.'' I was taking in everything he was saying but yet again feeling a bit annoyed by his choice of words. 

''Zayn are you being fucking serious? I'm not stupid at all, from what i can remember is you kidnapping me and fucking raping me, than getting arrested after beating the hell out of me, murdering my best friends, and of course pretending to be someone online when it was your crazy arse. So don't tell me how i'm acting when your the one that did worse.'' I hissed while crossing my arms over my heavy breathing chest. I could see his eyes harden and his face that was once so calm turn into anger. 

''YOUR REALLY GOING TO FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? YOUR GOING TO BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU AND YOUR DAMN BODY?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HUH? I TREATED YOU SO FUCKING PERFECT AND HERE YOU ARE GOING TO TALK TO ME LIKE THIS WHILE LOOKING ME IN THE EYES AND LYING ABOUT MOST OF THE SHIT!'' I chuckled while looking down at my boots, shaking my head from side to side. 

'''YOUR THE ONE THAT WAS THREATENING ME, RAPING ME, HURTING ME, ALMOST TO THE POINT WERE YOU ACTUALLY ALMOST KILLED ME IN YOUR DAMN HOUSE! I WATCHED MY FRIEND DIE BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU KILLED MY FUCKING CAT, YOU TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING I HAD IN LIFE! IF YOU LOVED ME THAN YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME FREE BUT NO INSTEAD YOU KEEP ME HERE LIKE I'M YOUR DOG!'' I screamed louder than he did, well and cause the music was really loud. 

''Talk to me like that one more fucking time Harry, i fucking dare you.'' He moved closer while backing me up against the dirty tiled wall again. I stood my ground as i looked him dead in the eyes, i'm not going to pussy out from this man no more, i'm sick and tired of being his fuck toy. ''Trying to act tough now are we? You know what harry? You do what you want than and i'll do what i want.'' With that he pulled open the door and was gone within a flash. I walked out feeling more relieved and letting my body relax down on some random chair at the counter full of strangers. 

''What would you like to drink sir?'' I looked up to see a really old looking bartender smiling down at me with those fake looking teeth. 

''Um if you have water, than i would like some please.'' I gave him a small smile while watching him nod, thank god they have water. I really needed something to cool me down and beer wasn't one of those on my list at the moment. 

''Here you go, anything else young man?'' I shook my head while taking a sip of the cold water and letting my eyes fall shut enjoying the clear stuff in my mouth, sounds so wrong but let's just say i'm glad to finally have a little bit of space for now. I know if i go home with him later, that i'm going to be beat but right now i could care less and just watch others dance. I turned in my chair, and as soon as i did i could see Zayn laughing and smiling at his mates while they drank. I use to make him smile, laugh, giggle, even cuddle me without having any force. 

''Why can't he just treat me like he treats others?'' I didn't know why i was talking to myself but i could really use a friend, or maybe just zac. I took out my cell that zayn gave back while looking at my background, a picture of zayn and i at our wedding having our first little dance without people actually there. I took a deep breath while texting the only person i could really use help from. 

Harry: Hey Zac just wanted to text and see what you were up to but i'm sorry if i woke you up or if your busy. 

Zac: Nope i'm up hun, what's up? 

Harry: Just bored out of my mind at this stupid club called 'Freak out' i guess you could say i was dragged here after not being able to come out most of the time. 

Zac: Hahahaha funny club name, but hey how about i meet you there ya? Maybe we could just hang out since you haven't brought up your husband which i'm assuming is there but not with you

Harry: So true but he's hanging out with his stupid mates which i find funny since he might love them more than he could ever love me. He treats them better anyways so why not have him marry all them instead you know? 

Zac: lol funny but i'll be there in a few just make sure your somewhat close to the entrance so i could walk you out for some fresh air or you could just wait in the front for me?

Harry: I'd rather wait outside and chat than stay in here with the smell :D

Zac: Okie dokie than, see you soon <3 and be careful 

I put my phone away after seeing that little cute heart, does he care for me or does he just feel bad for what i go through? No Zac isn't that kind of person since he did tell me the other day that he cared for me and told me shit that zayn has never. I looked back to make sure zayn wasn't watching me, but i made sure not to get caught either by any of his snitchy mates. 

''Well here goes nothing.'' I jumped off the stool and ran to the double doors but not before pushing passed sweaty bodies and grinding sluts, so this is what zayn likes? I shook  my head ignoring the fact that zayn comes here to hook up with random people since i don't enjoy the sex much when he wants it. As soon as i was safe and sound outside, i stood in the chilly air waiting for the man that wanted to hang out with me. If i can't have Liam here to hang out than i'll just have Zac since Zayn get's to have fun with his stupid mates than i'll have fun with my new 'MATE.'