Chapter 32

Harry(POV)

Do you ever wish that you can go back in time to make things the way they were suppose to be? Do you ever wish you could just reverse everything that had happened? Do you ever wish you met the right person in order to have the perfect life? Do you ever wish that sometimes you can stand up to those who have brought you down for so long? I have had so many wish's in the past few months that had be crying, brought up anger, had me wanting to kill myself even though i knew it wouldn't stop me from thinking about all the shit i went through with Zayn. Everything was just so horrible, my blood was boiling from the thoughts of that man taking advantage of me whenever and where ever he wanted to. My head was spinning from thinking about him, feeling his touches upon my sore skin, the scars that lie within my body and my mind, the smirk on his face from when he would fuck me against anything he wanted to, the way he would hold me still when i didn't feel like 'Making love' if that's what it's still called. How would i know though? I have never felt so insecure about myself, i have never felt so unhappy and used in my entire life. 

''So much has happened in my life, yet i stayed strong and fought through everything life threw at me.'' Whispering to myself, i still remember when Liam came back to the hospital telling me that he had finished doing something that would keep me from dying. At first i was confused at what he was talking about, i had no idea that he was even going to leave the hospital until the doctors had told me he did. I remember blinking away the tears the next day as they found Zayn's body covered in bruises, blood and of course mud. I remember crying when they said he was thrown at the end of the road with a broken neck. I remember throwing fits about losing the man that i knew took care of me in some ways that no one else did, the way he would laugh, cry, scream, or even play around with me when he was bored. His touches reminded me of light kisses and sometimes hot burns when he was angry. To this day...This very day would be the second year that i had last seen, touched, kissed, or even thought about zayn malik. The man that had took my life away and buried it inside his heart. The man who had brought me back to feeling as if i was no one until he was actually gone. I still feel him around me, i can still see him, hear him, shit i could even feel his lips upon mine as he would whisper sweet nothings into my ear. 

''Baby, you all set or what?'' Looking up to meet with big brown eyes as he started walking closer and closer to kneel down in front of me. Smiling at the man that i have known for years, smiling at the man that had told me about his feelings and how he wanted to make things work between us even though life was shit. ''You know.....We won't be able to go to America with you just sitting here like some statue baby, we have to get going if you want to see the world and travel to different parts of the state. Sitting here won't do anything but bring you down some more my love, please...let's go now.'' Chuckling at the inpatient man, i got up while stuffing my journal inside my bag that was holding most of my clothes and a few books that would help me get through my rough days. 

''Sorry, just thinking about how i love you so much and i'm happy to finally have someone like you in my life.'' Wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders and kissing him sweetly on top of his pouty looking lips, i could still taste the wine that we drank a few hours ago before packing for vacation. I could still taste the sweet biscuits i had baked for dinner. 

''I will always forgive you no matter what baby, now stop apologizing and let's live a little yeah? Let's throw all these bad memories away and become the best couple anyone can ever ask for. Let's spend the rest of our lives together as the two that lived through this crazy life style. Your my world, my life, my everything that brings a smile to my stupid face. You make me laugh with your lame jokes, you make me cry when your upset, you make me want to kill someone when your angry with that person.....Even though i have because they had hurt you in so many ways.'' I bit my lip, it's true though.....This man i love right in front of me was the one that murdered the man i will never stop loving. Even if he made my life a living hell, i will never stop loving the one and only Zayn malik who would sometimes melt my heart and make me want more. I Harry Styles Payne am still living and growing as i get older and older living with my wonderful fiance who would do anything to make me the happiest in the world. 

''I love you Liam, thank you for saving me and being here when i needed you the most.'' With that, i smashed my lips against his while loving the sparks that ran through my body, but the sparks never lasted as long as they have with Zayn. I know he's up there somewhere looking down at me with that stupid smirk on his face, i know he's looking down at me with his hazel honey eyes, the way he would call my name at night. The way i would make love to Liam thinking it was zayn. I am the man who survived an abusive relationship, i am the man who lived longer than most woman out there who have went through the same shit as me. I am Harry Styles Payne, the man who had fell deeply in love with his Stalker. The man who had called this lover his.....his Creepy neighbor.

Thank you so much for reading my stories baby clowns, i have to admit that this story was really hard to keep in touch with as i tried my best to come up with so much sadness and hate. I love writing and i'm sorry that it ended this way but i needed something to go by as people couldn't stand someone so abusive and hurtful. Please, be careful with who you fall in love with and be careful with who you think will love you just as much as you love them. Being hurt and abused isn't always love, it's more like controlling. Love is someone who is there for you when your down, love is something that can be said but never proven by sex.....Love is something to cherish, don't let someone bring you down and tell you that they love you when all they do is hit you, that's not love. Thank you again for reading and thank you all for commenting and voting throughout this messed up book, <3