Chapter 27

Zayn(POV)

Finally get to go home and let me just say, i'm not very excited about it since i'm going to be arguing with Harry and the way he's been ignoring me. Shit i'm still pissed off that he hung up on me and told me to go fuck off. Who the fuck does that in the first place? I'm going to make sure he regrets every word he had said to me over that damn phone. And than him telling me that he had already signed some divorce papers, and than he threw my shit outside. Were the fuck did he even get these ideas from? I was filled with questions, my head was throbbing from everything i was thinking about. 

''So any big plans for when you get home? Maybe talking to your husband and than taking him out for dinner? That's what i would do if things were out of hand.'' I looked over at the man driving me home, why the hell is he always trying to get me to be all romantic when i'm actually going to beat the living shit out of harry and the guy he has been seeing behind my fucking back. 

''I'm not taking him out, i'm just going to have a talk with him. He wants to fucking divorce me for something i didn't even do, so i'm going to set things straight and make our marriage work. I love him but sometimes he pisses me off to the point were i want to rip my damn hair out. I mean, he's never shouted like he did over the phone to me before, and he's never thought about signing some stupid divorce papers. Shit, he's even cheating on me since he thinks this divorce will go through. But just drop me off at the corner over here and i'll walk the rest of the way.'' Looking outside the window while passing houses, i felt my tongue bleeding from the biting. 

''Are you sure? I could just drop you off at your place than leave.'' I shook my head in annoyance, i'm not in the mood for someone seeing my house or even knowing were i live just in case something goes down and i'm out of there in a heart beat. 

''I'll be fine, just drop me off right here and you can leave. I won't be seeing you though. So thanks again for the ride and thanks for all the advice. But i think i'll be good.'' Waiting for him to pull over which he did, i jumped out of the car and looked up at the sign that was above my head. ''I'm just going to grab a bite to eat before making my way home, but thanks again mate.'' I waved him off while walking inside the little Cafe shop that always had my favorite home made pancakes. 

''Hello, welcome to Pancakes Delight. Please follow me to your seat sir.'' I watched the man who handed me my menu and helping me to my seat. And of course i would get a table by the window, but i could care less. How the fuck can harry do this to me? Why would he even think about finding someone else? Who gave him the idea that he needed to leave me and kick all my shit out of OUR house, the house that we bought together, the house that has all our fucking memories, the house that....that i fixed up for us as well. ''Now for your order, are you ready or do you want me to come back?'' I looked up but shook my head. 

''Just get me the pancakes with strawberries and strawberry jelly please. Oh and some dark coffee as well.'' Looking down at the spoon, butter knife, and fork. I licked over my lips while bringing the butter knife close to my face only to stare at my reflection. 

''That'll be all sir?'' I nodded while tightening my hold on this damn knife, as he walked away with a small smile on his face and the order in his hand. I looked around the place which wasn't even that crowded. Putting the knife under my shirt, behind my back. I know if i walk into my house and harry is no were to be found than he's probably out or even upstairs packing more of my shit like the little brat he is. after waiting for a few minutes, my pancakes were at my table and the smell was getting to me. Well better eat before i go home, right? Taking the first big bite which had me swimming in pools of syrup, i licked over the fork while looking outside to see people walking around. ''Would you like anything else sir?''