Chapter 8

Zayn(POV)

Here i am sitting on my fucking bed waiting for harry to get his arse home so i could have my fucking booze, but no where the fuck is this kid at? I groaned while throwing my head back and looking towards the window, maybe i should just stand there and watch for him to arrive. As i stood up feeling a little dizzy but i think that's from laying down to much, since you know they told me to rest but here i am being all up and about waiting for my stupid arse husband to arrive with my stuff.

''Where the fuck is this guy?'' I took my cell out from the pocket of my grey sweats that i was wearing loosely around my hips. Seeing that my phone was indeed fucking dead, damn now i'm really gonna beat the fuck out of him. I told him to charge my damn phone and what the fuck did he do? He didn't fucking charge the thing which pisses me off more since he knows i might have needed to call the ambulance just in case. 

''Zayn i'm home!'' I heard harry's annoying voice ring through the house as i jumped up being the excited drunky i am, finally he's fucking here. I made my way down stairs as i seen that he was holding a bag that i could see my beer poking out of and a little box? What the fuck is that? 

''What else did you buy? What did i say about buying shit without asking huh?'' I walked up to the frozen boy as i gripped the back of his neck only squeezing it lightly to which in return i earned a small squeak. ''Answer me when i'm fucking talking to you Harry.'' I gritted through my teeth as he quickly nodded but seeing that i was causing him pain right now, i released my grip and stepped back waiting for him to talk. 

''I had to buy some pain medicine for your head and um my neck.'' He put his head down looking in the bag to which i reached out and snatched it out of his hands. 

''I didn't say you could fucking buy other shit than my fucking beer now did i? Are you gonna work to get my money back huh? Are you gonna go looking for a different job in order to get my money back?'' I crossed my arms over my chest as i tried to calm down. 

''Zayn it was only a few bucks just for the tiny box but for your stupid beer it was likr 15 so don't start bitching at me just cause i needed the pain medicine for my fucking neck all because of you.'' He snapped, i was taken back by his sudden bravery which just pissed me off more since he knows not to fucking talk back to me at all. I watched as he took a step back looking at the door , oh hell no he better not be thinking about leaving. I quickly stepped forward ignoring the throbbing pain in my pain and grabbed tightly at his skinny neck 

''Your not gonna talk like that to me you piece of shit!'' I screamed in his face watching him flinch back like the little bitch he is. 

''Z-zayn St-stop!'' I smacked him across the face still squeezing onto that neck of his, slamming him against the door he wanted to escape from. I couldn't help but smack anywhere there wasn't a bruise on him, i would punch but you know what? He didn't do anything really horrible to deserve these punches. 

''Your never gonna fucking talk back to me ever again as long as we fucking live you understand?'' I gritted through my teeth not feeling the courage to yell at him since it brought so much fucking pain through out my whole damn head. Damn this is going be harder than i though. ''Next time you want to fucking make a run for it as well, i'm gonna hurt you so damn bad.'' I released his neck in order for him to breath to which he didn't have to ask since he was already heaving. 

''S-sorry.'' I rolled my eyes heading back to the stairs that had my beer awaiting me on, now time to get wasted and into my horny stage later for the man that was on his knees catching his breath. He acts like i hurt him all the fucking time or even hurt him more than what i really do, he needs to stop being a fucking baby and grow up to see that the world ain't fair. I had surgery, i need fucking pain killers, i'm the one that might even have to go back soon, so he needs to cool down and think about me instead of his selfishness.

Harry(POV)

I don't know how long i've been on this cold tiled floor while feeling that my knees were already bruising from sitting on them for so damn long, i could feel my neck stinging from the pain. I tried to turn my head but feeling a sharp pain shoot down my spine made me cry out loud. I but my lip trying to hold back the tears as i slowly stood on my two shaky legs to make my way to our couch...Well as zayn calls it his couch. 

''I need a break.'' I laid down on the soft couch while letting my eyes fall shut only to rest since i had a very long day, i can't believe he would beat the hell out of me without even asking more questions about why we needed the pain medication. I mean yea i got them for my neck but i also got them for his head, but instead he wants to beat the hell out of me just for trying to do something to help him. As i finally got comfortable and the pain from my knees and neck were getting a bit relaxed, my phone went off causing me to jump and yelp in pain. As i was close to reaching for my phone, someone had already grabbed at it smacking my hand away. 

''I'm gonna fucking keep this since someone likes to fucking forget about charging my phone.'' Zayn huffed out while looking down at my phone with no emotion but this time he seemed to change into anger as he must have seen who tried to call. ''Your still talking to Liam after i just fucking told you not to? Do you really want me to beat that fucking arse of yours harry? Do you like making me mad? Do you want me to bruise you more? Do you want me to hurt you to the point you'll actually have to ask for every little thing you want to do?'' I was already looking up into those hazel eyes as he spoke, this man i find so dangerous and horrible comes out to be the most beautiful creature in the world. Which is why i really need to get away from him and have my own life but than again i love him.

''No zayn i'm sorry, i just thought since Liam doesn't have niall that maybe i could just talk him into finding someone else.'' I looked away while letting my fingers lace together. 

''That was a fucking long time ago harry he needs to fucking move on instead of talking to MY husband, does he really want you in trouble? Cause i'll call him right now and bitch the prick out for talking to you while your here with me.'' He crossed his arms over his broad chest as he started to even out his breathing. 

''No zayn i'll stop talking to him i promise.'' I bit my lip holding back the cry of pain, and this is pain from my neck, knees, and even emotional since Liam has been there for me through everything i had to go through and here i am ignoring him. 

''Good now i'm taking the phone and i'm heading out.'' I shot up from my spot ignoring all this pain and trying to rush to zayn before he could actually make it out the door. 

''But zayn your not even suppose to be going anywhere for a few weeks, it's what the doctors said and i don't want anything happening to you.'' I said all this so quiet it was like i was in some sort of library but really i just didn't want to anger the man even more. He stopped from touching the door knob as he slowly turnt to face me.

''And who the fuck said i would listen to the doctor harry? No one so if your gonna start with me about my own rules than i could stay here and beat the hell out of you all day instead yea?'' I shook my head even though i should have answered. 

''No i'm sorry just be safe please.'' I looked up to see him pulling his jacket over his shoulders as he looked down to grab at his car keys, as he was about to leave he looked over his shoulder and faced me. 

''Don't tell me what to do.'' Was all he said before walking out, i rolled my eyes as he slammed the door harder than he was suppose to. This guy is so fucking stubborn and it's really getting on my nerves now.