Chapter 17

Zayn(POV)

I still couldn't get the though of Harry actually fucking leaving the club without telling me anything, i looked around the dance floor seeing if that whore was dancing with some guy but i still couldn't see the green eyed boy. Rolling my eyes, i sat back in my seat were i had been sitting with my two mates. Where the fuck did he go? I wonder if he's in the bathroom crying his eyes out since i did grab him a little to hard by his arm, but than again i'm sure he could handle it anyways seeing that he's got some nice muscles. 

''Hey mate, i'm sure he's just outside getting some fresh air after your little argument with him earlier.'' I bit my lip looking down at my beer and the ash tray on the side of the table. Maybe he's right, maybe harry is outside getting some air since i practically hurt his feelings. ''Look at it this way, he's out of sight for now which means you can go flirt around while getting some new numbers just in case harry ever pisses you off. You at least have somewhere to go for a good fuck.'' Sometimes i hated my mates but maybe he was right this time, maybe i do need a break from harry and his bitchy self. 

''Actually that's not a bad fucking idea mate, i think i'll hit up that girl over there with the pig tails.'' Giving my mates one final wink, i was off to chat up that fine bitch with the short skirt and tank top that was tight around those fake tits. I finally made my way up to the shorter girl as i bent down just a little just to whisper in her ear. ''Hey there gorgeous?'' She quickly turned only to reveal a shit ton of make up. 

''Oh hi there sexy, how may i help you?'' She bit her lip while i watched the red lip stick not even coming off, must be water proof or spit proof that is. Shrugging my shoulders i gripped her tiny waist only to be a bit upset on how she felt like bones. I usually loved gripping harry there since he had a bit of a muffin top, i loved the way he would bounce on my cock while i got to hold his waist pushing up into that tight hole of his. ''Hello........Are you there?'' She giggled while i looked down at the girl that was battering her long eyelashes. 

''Um yeah sorry, i was just wondering if you would like to dance maybe? You know since your to fine to just be standing around without a man with you.'' I gave her a wink while wrapping my arm around her waist only to be the one dragging her to the dance floor were everyone else was grinding and practically fucking on the dance floor.

''So what's your name baby?'' She asked while i finally found a good spot to make this girl remember this night, while smirking at her tiny figure and waiting for her to wrap those skinny arms around my neck while letting mine find her flat arse. 

''Names Zayn, and yours sweet thing?'' I needed to be as sweet as possible just to get under her small skirt which someone has probably already done. She doesn't seem like the type to play hard to get but yet playing easy for someone to let her fall to her knee's while they let loose inside her thin lips. 

''My names Dixie and i'm just here for some fun if you know what i mean?'' It was now her turn to smirk which didn't fit her at all, she looked to........Fake to even think about playing the flirty role. I put on the best fake smile i can while leaning down just to smell her skin, which was nasty since she smelt like nothing but fish and sweat. Ok i don't think i can do this much longer, backing away just a little to see her leaning in with her eyes closed. I quickly turned my head but actually seeing something that pissed me off even more. 

''What the fuck.'' Was all i said before spotting MY husband right across the room talking to that one guy that i ran into at the park, Harry was leaning against the wall by the bar while that prick was in front of him looking down at his drink. Don't fucking tell me they've been there the whole time flirting, i could feel myself fuming with anger as i looked back to the girl that tried to kiss me. She was now looking up with her long fake lashes and giving me the puppy look which she just looked like some party clown.