Chapter 4

Harry(POV)

After waiting in the visitors room for my husband to be ok, i couldn't stay still more than 5 seconds thinking something bad really is going on with him. I had lost all my tears from the pain in my head from screaming for zayn to wake up and my body felt so cold and weak from the shower and sex. I threw my head back while groaning, please lord just have my babe be alright and let him wake up to see me and feeling bad for what he has done. 

''Harry Malik, Zayn is now awake if you would like to go in and see him now?'' I shot up from where i had my arse planted for hours and walked behind the old looking doctor to show me where zayn's home had been. ''Now please don't freak out but the reason why it had been hours for you...Well two days is how long you been waiting here and we're very surprised that he had waken up from the surgery.'' Wait what the fuck! what surgery?

''Wait what the fuck are you talking about? I been here waiting for a fucking day or two and you guys now tell me this? I'm his fucking husband and i seen no papers to sign for him to go through with this damn surgery bull shit.''

''Mr. Malik it was either rush him into the clinic or let him die from the tumor that was trying to take over his brain.'' As soon as he said that i lost my balance but greatly landing against the wall. ''You should be happy that he's ok and awake now, seeing that he could have been a goner or maybe never to awake.'' 

''But...but no one could have came out and told me about this?'' I asked while feeling the tears fall from my eyes and down my heated up cheeks. He shook his head while placing a hand on my shoulder. 

''Before he had gone through this operation and he told us he wanted you to know nothing about it or he was gonna sue us.'' Yep that sounds like zayn big time, i bit my lip while slowly standing up straight again and we continued our walk. We finally got to the door where there was beeping noises and silence in the halls. ''Go right on in and we should be here in a few more minutes to check up on him alright? Now before i leave is there anything you need?'' I shook my head no, while keeping my eyes settled on the closed wooden door. I took another deep breath and slowly pushed the door open only to see zayn awake and drinking a water bottle through a straw.

''Zayn?'' I bit my lip while rushing to his side as he opened his arms allowing me to hug him but not to hard. ''Oh my god zayn are you alright babe, do you need me to get you anything? Do you feel sick right now? How come you didn't want me to know about the whole surgery? I'm so confused zayn.'' I choked out a sob while letting my tears fall onto his bed. 

''Baby you need to calm the fuck down, i'm alright ain't i? I didn't want them telling you cause than you'd start freaking out like you are now. So stop with all the talking and check my head to make sure it doesn't look so bad.'' He turned his head to the side a little while i looked at the stitches that should soon become an ugly scar. ''Does it look bad?'' 

''It doesn't but it does look like you have to grow a bit of hair out.'' I giggled while letting my hand land on top of his giving it a light squeeze,

''I think i know that harold, i'm not stupid.'' He chuckled while sliding his hand from under mine and bringing my lonely hand up to his chapped lips. He placed kisses on each and every single knuckle. ''I love you baby.'' I gave him a smile while letting the happy tears fall, i'm so glad he's alright. 

''I love you more zayn.'' I kisses the tip of his nose while letting our foreheads rest together, i let my eyes fall shut as i could hear his breathing.

''I love you most, now come lay down with me since it looks like you haven't had any sleep at all.'' He lifted the blankets up and i could see that there was a bit room for me to fit but am i aloud to?

''Zayn i don't think i'm suppose to be laying with you after you just got out of surgery love. I don't want to get in trouble or anything, or maybe bump you in the head with mine.'' I looked down while seeing that my shoes were dirty from all the running i did back and forth outside while waiting for zayn to be ok. I don't know why i did it but i just needed to get it out of my head.

''Who gives a fuck harry, you think i care for what they say or think? Now get your sexy arse in bed with me now.'' He was so demanding to which i come to love so damn much, but not when he's angry since he hurts me way.

''I'm so sleepy zayn, i didn't even know it's been two days to which makes me think about not sleeping, eating, showering, doing my hair, doing the laundry, cleaning the house, checking the mail, going to the store, taking my shoes off.'' He cut me off with a squeeze to my sides.

''Shut the fuck up and sleep harry before you piss me off.'' Was all he said before i snuggled to his side letting my eyelids close and there i was already halfway asleep when the door creaked open, oh yea i forgot the doctors said they'd be back to check on him so why the fuck did i agree to get into bed with him?

''Well Mr. Malik your release date should be in about a week just to make sure everything's ok. So here's some stuff to go over, ''He handed me the papers while i sat up looking through the packet of sheets that seemed to give me a huge headache, but as soon as i got to the second page the papers were ripped from my hands. I looked over at zayn who was giving me a stern look.

''Lay the fuck down now.'' He said, not even caring that there was someone in the room with us or that the someone was a fucking doctor. I bit my lip while laying down and snuggling close to my zayn again hoping that he would at least show that he wants to hold me. Feeling his hand slip around my waist with the feeling of love.

''Um alright than, uh we'll be back in another hour and check that cut of yours.'' He gave the man a little wave while letting it fall onto his lap, i could tell zayn had to be tired since he was acting all grumpy and shit. 

''You ok zayn? I mean like maybe you should sleep while i sleep so we could wake up and talk some more about anything you want.'' I looked up to see him already looking down at me with no sin on his face that he wasn't happy nor mad.

''Harry didn't i say to fucking sleep? Why aren't you listening? Have you forgot who the boss is in here or do i need to show you right now without caring that i'm sore. Cause you know i'm never to sore to smack you.'' I sucked in a deep breath while closing my eyes again, why does he have to be so mean? 

''Sorry, i'll sleep.'' I made sure i didn't talk to much since all he wanted me to do is sleep without saying another word but i needed to say something before i sleep. ''I love you.'' 

''Love you too, now sleep baby.'' He kissed the top of my head while letting those lips of his stay for a few more seconds before bringing them back and running his fingers through my nappy hair. ''You need a nice long hot shower love, you kind of stink.'' He laughed while letting his hand untangle some curls. 

''Sorry that i was waiting for you, i didn't want to go home and mess anything.'' I snorted while hearing him chuckle, thank god i thought he was gonna yell at me to sleep. I smiled while letting the sleep take over my eyes and body. It feels good to finally lay next to zayn all safe and warm, to even have a bed to sleep in, to have this man hold me while he was the one that needed taken care of, i was just grateful to have him with me at all. 

Stronger lover (Sequel to ''Creepy Neighbor'')On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara