Chapter 15

Zayn(POV)

It had been hours after i left and came back only to see Harry my lover, dressed in the tightest jeans he had, those new black boots, and of course a white button down shirt which had a few of those damn buttons low for people to see. I really shouldn't mind anyways since it's just a club and he's going to be by my side the whole night so why worry about him going for someone else when people around this place know's who the fuck i am and that i play no child games. As we waited to get inside the bumping club, i noticed a few men looking my baby up and down like he was some piece of meat. I had to hold all my anger back since i promised him that this would be a good night, but as i looked back at harry who was biting down on his lip fixing his hair. I love when he wears those ugly headband scarfs for his sexy arse hair, i smirked while looking at his chest only to see the bruising i had done hours ago. 

''Hey baby, you know you look good right? Just thought you should know that since i didn't really compliment you before we left.'' I wrapped a protective arm around his waist only to bring him closer while he let a small chuckle out. 

''Thank you zayn, thank you for taking me out, thank you for being the best husband anyone can ask for, thank you for being here for me, and thank you for trusting me the most even though we had rough patches along this marriage.'' He kissed my cheek while finally putting his arms down from his hair, i can't help but stare at him. His hair had gotten so long after all these months, he's gotten more chubby, which i love since it makes me harder to resist that body of his. 

''Your welcome my love, now we're going to have so much fun tonight than when we get home i'll make love to you the right way.'' I smacked his arse while feeling him jump a bit. 

''Zayn don't do that out in public.'' He looked down blushing, i don't know why he blushes so much but it makes him look so fucking adorable. I grabbed at his left arse cheek while sliding my hand down his tight pocket. ''So how long are we staying babe?'' I thought about it for a second, how long are we staying? Shrugging my shoulders as we finally made it inside, i soon saw a few of the guys i knew and motioned them to come over as they started laughing at some hag that was wearing makeup like she was attacked by clowns. 

''Sup mates, you guys want to hang with us or are you gonna go find some sluts to pound?'' I chuckled while slapping at harry's arse again, he kept looking down at his shoes while paying no attention to my mates or i. 

''Nope, we'll chill here and hello to you to harry.'' One of them named Mike said while looking back at me, i knew what he was trying to do since harry wasn't being to polite at the moment. ''He's a bit rude don't you think zayn?'' I roughly grabbed harry's wrist while he flinched away but relaxed when he seen it was me. 

''Say Hello to the man and stop being fucking rude before i take you outside, i'll have you wait in the damn car the whole night if you start acting out. Do you understand?'' He bit his lip while slowly nodding and looking back at my mates who had smiles drawn on they're faces. 

''Hello lads, nice to see you all again. Zayn i'm going to get some drinks if you don't mind.'' He whispered in my ear while looking down at my hand that gripped tighter around his skinny tattooed wrist. I pulled him closer than he was before, making sure he was sure to hear me over this damn music and colorful lights that kept flashing from light to dark. I had a hard time keeping my eyes on Harry since people kept shoving and getting in the way of my hand holding onto harrys wrist. 

''Your not going anywhere without me, i'll go with you but just fucking wait until i say we can get drinks. I hardly see my mates so just be fucking patient.'' I hissed while letting him go, i watched as he slowly nodded giving me a small 'Sorry' Why the fuck did i even decide to bring him here?