Chapter 21

Harry(POV)

I threw myself on zayn and I's huge bed just watching Zac who was standing in the middle of the doorway looking more nervous than he did seconds ago. I bit my lip while letting the smirk that was breaking from from hiding only to show up, i could tell he was scared. He did tell me that he's never had sex with a man before, only girls. I started throwing the extra blankets and pillows on the floor while plomping up on my knee's, i had shrugged off the last piece of clothing that i was wearing earlier only to have the lonely thongs landing on the few steps down stairs.

''So are you going to come play with me or just stand there and watch me get myself off? I mean i don't have a problem putting on a little show, but i would love to have your cock up my arse within minutes after i open myself up. Don't want you hurting me since you've never fucked a man before now do we?'' I chuckled while spreading myself on the bed just to turn on my stomach and push my arse up in the air, teasing him with the view of my throbbing hole.

''Fuck you look so tight, i-i have seen videos. But i just don't want to do anything wrong, so can i like....touch you?'' I thought for a minute than slowly nodded, looking over my shoulder while he made his way to the over sized bed that i don't know why we had it since it's to big for zayn and i. He licked his lips while staring at my arse, i could tell he wanted to touch me everywhere but to only think about him not deciding what he wanted to touch first.

''Well, you going to touch me or what? Even if it's a poke to the rib, go ahead i won't be mad love.'' Smirking up at the man that thought he was brave, but only to have him shaking like a lost kitten. He's adorable but there's this tiny voice in my head telling me to stop this fucked up shit and kick him out of my house before something backfires.

''I've never seen a body like yours before, i mean like.......Your skin is so golden looking, tattoos everywhere, hair so long and soft, arse so plump, i just want to touch every single part of your body babe.'' Shaking my arse back just to get his attention on my hole, i really am used to zayn eating me out, shoving his fingers in my arse dry or not, and sometimes just spreading my own cum on my arse just to have him sliding in so easily. Zayn has changed me so much that it's hard to even think right, the thoughts of regular sex just turns into rough sex. I felt his hands grip my hip as he kneeled down to be faced with my hole, i swallowed in the air he blew, i could tell he wanted more than just sucking my tits. As soon as he got closer, the face of zayn appeared in my head.

''WAIT ZAC!'' I yelped as he bit down on my left arse cheek, i pulled away while grabbing at the red polyester sheet that was used for covering our bodies. ''M'sorry Zac, but i just don't feel like it's right, i need some time to think about this. Your a great person and i like you a whole lot, but i just need time to think about everything...ok?'' I looked up while wiping the single tear that ran down my cheek, i could see him standing up while looking down at me.

''I understand Harry, but let me tell you. Your an amazing person, your beautiful, funny, and let me just say your just plain out brave. You've been through so much and i have to say that i respect that. But please just be safe and when ever you need me for anything than just call or text me ok?'' I bit my lip trying to fight back the smile, he's so sweet. ''I'm not mad at you or anything, i know it's wrong since your still married and all but i think you deserve the best.'' He kissed the top of my head while picking up his shoes and leaving like nothing had happened.

''Thank you so much Zac, your a great person as well.'' I mumbled while getting out of bed and picking up the pillows and other blankets i had thrown on the floor, i can't believe i almost let another man fuck me in mine and zayn's bed. I know it's bad that i have been kissing him and letting him grope my man tits but.....i just want to feel loved and this right here, Zayn doesn't show none of that. I wrapped the sheet around my body while walking down stairs just to lock up the front door and picking up my clothes i had stripped off my shivering body, not forgetting to grab my panties as well. I need to text Liam and ask for his opinion, i know he'w just going to tell me to leave the prick since the past was still haunting him but i can't find it in me to leave zayn. I need someone other than the two to talk too.

Zayn(POV)

I spent days and days in this fucking place without getting to call my fucking husband, but what i'm pissed off about the most is that he hasn't even bothered to come and see me. So once i get out of this place, i'm going to make sure he never forgets me or my fucking needs. I looked over at the police officer who had his feet up on his desk while he watched something on his laptop that had a bit of moaning going on. Of course that pig would be watching porn, rolling my eyes. I gripped the bars as tight as i can just to look down at the rotted food he had given me hours ago, when the fuck am i getting out? I can't believe they still hadn't found out about my escape, boy would i be in so much fucking trouble.

''If i were you Malik, i would sit down since your going to be here for a long long LONG time buddy.'' I heard that pervert chuckle as he started paying more attention to the screen on his laptop, i bit my lip trying to hold back the cuss words that wanted to slip out of my mouth. But i'm tired of being beat by these pricks even if i say one little thing.....it's the tazer for me.

''You said i could get my other phone cal today, so when the hell am i getting it?'' I asked while backing away just in case he threw his fucking bitch stick at me again. Last time he threw that damn thing, it had hit me straight in the face causing my lip to bust open without having someone stitch me up. I blame fucking harry for all this and when i'm out than he's going to get what's coming to him.

''Oh yeah i almost forgot, you better make it quick. I'm getting tired of taking you out of there for no reason since no one is answering your damn phone call.'' He smirked while getting off his fat arse and unlocking my cell, i still had these bloody cold metal cuffs on. ''Make it quick Malik.'' He pushed me towards the payphone while sitting back down and watching me with his cold glare.

''Yeah yeah yeah whatever.'' I mumbled while taking the phone off the wall and dialing harry's cell number, bitch better answer before i go on a killing spree in this damn place.

''Hello?'' I growled while finally getting a hold of this prick, i looked over at the police officer who just looked down at his laptop knowing that i had caught him staring.

''Harry what the fuck bitch! You know when someone calls your fucking phone, than you answer when i'm not there. What if i was in the emergency and i was fucking dying huh! Do you not know how fucking pissed off i am with you right now?! I'm so pissed off that i'm starting to feel myself be sick in this damn place, your really on my nerves and it's killing me to know that your trying to avoid me.'' I gritted through my clenching teeth.

''Zayn i'm so sorry, my phone has been off and i never though about going down there since i didn't know if you wanted to see me or not. I know that your in there because of me, if it wasn't for me wanting to go out and spend time with you than none of this would have happened. I love you so much and i want you to not be mad at me, please just forgive me daddy.'' He choked out, i could tell he was crying now. I did want to stay mad at him but what's the point?

''Listen baby, just get your arse down here and come talk to me. Daddy misses his princess and i promise i won't yell at you. But you need to keep your phone on from now on. Do you understand?''

''Yes sir, i promise i won't be bad anymore. But i'll be down there first thing in the morning daddy.'' I smirked while nodding my head but only to realize that he couldn't see.

''Good boy, now get some sleep and dress nice for me tomorrow, i love you baby boy.'' With a small 'I love you' from my husband, i hung up with a small smile on my face. I walked back into my cell while looking towards the cop that had locked me back up.

''You'll be out soon, i just got off the phone with the judge. So be ready for court tomorrow young man, but don't bring your hopes up since you might not be able to leave this place.'' The pig laughed out while walking towards his desk. Oh we'll see about that.