Ch. 1

Troye's POV

I sat on my phone waiting for the plane to land in England. I was traveling there so that I could meet up with Alfie, Zoe, and a few other youtubers before we headed to LA. Once it had landed and we were allowed to get back on our phones I texted Alfie who was supposed to be picking me up at the airport.

Me: hey man I just landed. I'll get my luggage and wait for you.

Alfie: hey I'm already here so just get your luggage and come find me.

Me: okay see ya in a sec

I was excited Tyler was supposed to be in England too and i really wanted to see him since we hadn't hung out or even talked in a while... I grabbed my luggage and headed to where people are allowed to wait for rides. As soon as I got near the exit I saw Alfie, Marcus, and Tyler waiting for me at the exit with a sign reading Troye, the boye, Sivan. I laughed when I saw this because it was kinda our inside joke. I ran up to all them and embraced Alfie, Marcus, and Tyler. Tylers hug seemed to linger and I felt sad when his arms left my shoulders. *shut up Troye he doesn't like you like that... He never could. You are 18 and he is 24*

I follow them all to alfies car and hopped in the back with Tyler. I kept glancing at him trying to keep getting glances of that beautiful man. I think he noticed though so I tried to focus on where we were driving to I assume Zoe's house.