Ch. 11

Troye's POV

The car ride to the restaurant was mostly silent and I'm pretty sure it was because we were both so nervous. I mean, other than the plane ride, this was the first time the public would be seeing us openly as a couple. What if a fan spotted us and tweeted #TROYLERISREAL with a stalker picture?!?!

No, I can't think like this. They'll just have to accept us and frankly, I don't give a flying fruit what the public thinks.

"Babe," Tyler said, bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah?"

"We're here," he said, practically ejecting himself from the seat he was so excited.

"Jeez, someone's a tad bit eager," I laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Yeah eager to get in your pants." I heard him mumble and smirk as we got out of the car.

Tyler's POV

After ordering a large pizza to share, I looked at Troye and the biggest grin ever formed on my face.

Troye kicked me under the table and laughed. "What?"

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this to happen," I said.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, I have waited so-" I stopped suddenly because I noticed a little boy sitting in the table over- about age 11- staring at us.

"Hello? Can I help you?" I asked questionably.

"Ummm no just are you two friends?" He asked.

"Well, boyfriends," Troye answered for me.

"Oh." The boy almost whispered with a disgusted look on his face.

Rude I thought to myself. I decided to ignore the boy and turn back to my date. Nothing was going to ruin this.

The first date was amazing. We laughed, cried, laughed some more, flirted, and just had a great time. I learned a lot about Troye. And hopefully he learned something about me. Troye seemed to have zoned out so I kicked him leg under the table. "Do you want desert?" I asked.

"No, I'd much rather get back home." He said winking.

"Okay, I'll get the bill." I said.

"Tyler you don't have-"

"Yes I do Troye I want to pay." I said .

"Fine." He replied.

After I payed the bill. Troye and I went to the car. I opened the door for him like a gentleman. The car ride was mostly filled with us singing one direction songs. And boy his voice was AMAZING!! I was kinda getting giddy so I tried to drive as fast as I could without getting pulled over.

Troye POV

When we finally got to the house I walked in behind Tyler casually trying to not let my excitement show. Once we got in side Tyler pushed me down to the couch and pulled me into a kiss. I accepted. I loved how his lips fit with mine and he didn't try to rush anything. He moaned into the kiss which only made me want him more.

I stood up quickly and pulled him with me.

"Let's take...this somewhere...more private." I said through kisses.

"We are in my house you know." Tyler said breaking the kiss.

"You know what I meant!" I said pulling him in the direction towards his bedroom. He pulled me into another kiss smirking. We stumbled to his bedroom and he sat me down on the bed.

"Tyler, I'm nervous. I haven't done this before." I said nervously.

"You just need to trust me. I'll lead." He said and I leaned back into the kiss.

Tyler's POV

In the morning, my foggy mind woke to see Troye's precious head resting on my chest. I snuck out of bed quietly and pulled on some clothes.

"Hey, boo," I heard from behind me.

"Hi babe," I cooed back at him.

He rolled over to the edge of the bed, got up and enveloped me in a warm, passionate kiss.

"Nice way to wake up," I said with a smile and threw some pants at him.