Ch.18

Tyler's POV

After dinner and some help from Kate in the makeup department, I decided to drive everyone home. I only had to drive to two places since Lily had moved into the O2L house and Kate had moved into Joey and Sawyers. Lily and Kate had only just moved out of their apartment that they had shared for a few years.

I pulled up to the O2L house and dropped Connor and Lily off. When I got to Joey's, Joey asked if we wanted to film some videos. I was fine with it. Troye and I followed Joey and Kate into their apartment.

"Hey do you guys mind if I make a video with you all too? Because I just created a YouTube channel a while back.... It's not that popular yet though I only have like 500,000 subs." Kate asked.

"Oh yeah I would love to make a video." I said and Troye nodded in agreement.

"Okay great!" Kate squealed.

Troyes POV

After we filmed some videos with Kate and Joey, we decided it was time to go home. I hopped into the car after Tyler.

"We better go back home and Skype Zoe." Tyler said.

"Ohhhh. Yessss!" I replied, "I can't wait to see the look on here face!"

"She's going to be overly excited!"

"I know right!"

I texted Zoe the whole way home telling her that we were going to Skype.

When we got home I logged into Tyler's laptop and got Skype ready. Tyler and I fixed the room and our hair.

"Okay ready?" Tyler said smirking.

"Yes." I replied.

I hit the call button. I was extremely excited! Zoe's face appeared on the screen.

"Troye! Tyler!" Zoe squealed!

"Zoe!" Tyler and I squealed right back at her.

We talked about Zalfie for a bit. We talked about Joey and Connor with their ladies. Then we talked about Troyler.

"So what have my two lovebirds been up too lately?" Zoe asked.

I glanced at Tyler smiling, "that's what we were calling you about." Tyler said.

"Oh." Zoe said sounding worried.

"We are engaged!" I screamed not being able to control myself anymore.

"Oh my gosh! This is soo exciting." She screamed.

"I know right. We were wondering if you wanted to help us plan it?" Tyler asked Zoe.

"Ahh. Yes!" Zoe screamed.

We continued talking about our engagement and then Zoe said we should come see her soon and we agreed. I had missed Zoe, she was like another sister to me. After conversation started slowing down, we decided to end the skype that had been going on for way too long now.

"Bye Zoe." Tyler and I said.

"Bye my lovelies!" She replied.