Ch.29

*FEW WEEKS LATER*

Tyler's POV

I woke to Troye singing Happy Birthday to me. What a great way to start the day.

"I have something very big planned for today." Troye told me. "And it's a surprise so don't even try and ask what it is."

"Fine." I said as I started to get out of bed.

"Uh... No!" Troye said as he pushed me back in the bed, "You are not coming to breakfast, breakfast is coming to you." I giggled in my head as he left the room. A few moments later Troye reappeared in the doorway with a breakfast tray in his hands.

"Sorry I took so long. I didn't want to spill it while walking up the stairs. Ya know me... Clumsy." Troye joked. I giggled at how sweet he was acting.

I sat in bed and ate my breakfast while Troye browsed tumblr and twitter.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"I told you it's a surprise! I already laid out clothes for you in the bathroom. I'm going to take a shower while you finish your breakfast and then you can get in after me." Troye replied.

I watched him leave into the bathroom and I sat finishing my breakfast. I heard the shower water turn off so I walked to the bathroom just as Troye was exiting. He was wearing only a towel tied loosely around his waist. I had to control myself as I watched him. When we passed I let my arm graze his side and hip bone causing him to look back at me and I sent him a wink. He just rolled his eyes and kept walking.

I undressed and hopped into the shower. When I was done showering I got out and dressed in the clothes Troye had laid out on our sink. He had picked out one of my favorite blue button ups, black pants, and black toms. After I was dressed I did my hair and did the norm. Once we were both ready, it was around 1:00, we love sleep. Troye and I walked down stairs and out the door to his car.

"Okay turn around." We said once we sat down in the car.

I started turning around, "okay but why-"

"Come on trust me." He said and after a few moments a blindfold went over my eyes.

"Babe! What the-!" I started to protest.

"Tilly.... Do you trust me?" Troye asked.

"Yes of course babe but-"

"Then just keep the blindfold on because I want where we are going to be a surprise." Troye said as he started the engine.

"Fine." I said reluctantly as I started to feel the car move.

Troyes POV

I couldn't wait. After talking to Tyler for sometime, I was finally ready. I wanted this for him and me. I was ready to start a new chapter.

Tyler's POV

After driving for what felt like forever, I finally felt the car come to a stop and the engine turn off. I heard Troye get out of the car and come to my side opening the door for me and helping me out.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" I complained.

"In just one moment..." He said as he guided me somewhere. "Okay." He said.

I reached up and pulled off my blindfold, temporarily blinded by the light. "Oh. My. Gosh." Was all I could say. I looked at the place in front of me. It was the place that would change our future.

Troye had taken me to the adoption center.

Troyes POV

I was so pleased by Tyler's reaction. I could tell he was excited because he was almost speechless.