Ch.41

GUYS REAL QUICK IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LITERALLY MONTHS BUT I HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK. THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I AM GOING TO START A NEW FANFIC SOMETIME SOON AND I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE MUCH BETTER.

--------------------------------

3 YEARS LATER

Troye's POV

I wake up to Elizabeth jumping up and down on my bed.

"DADDY!!" She screams as I open my eyes.

"Elizabeth!!" I shout right back to her and I pull her down on my lap.

"Daddy, today we are leaving for Playlist!!" She screeches.

"I know, sweety." I say and stand up and prop her on my hip. "Where's Kathryn and Carter?" I ask.

"Downstairs." She replies. We had adopted Carter about a year ago and when adopted him he was 14, so now he's 15. We decided we needed an older kid to help around the house, especially since we are expecting to adopt another little boy named Levi in the next month or so. He's only going to be about a year old.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Kathryn runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"How's my little Kathryn doing this morning?" I ask her.

"Great!" She says.

I set Elizabeth down and walk over to Tilly, who is making eggs at the stove. "Hey babe." I whisper into his ear as I slide my arms around his waist.

"Troye boy...." He says, turning around and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Ewwww..." Kathryn and Elizabeth giggle.

"Hey, can you go wake up Carter? He's still sleeping." Tilly asks.

"Sure." I walk upstairs and into Carter's room.

"Carter..." I say shaking him.

"Ugggggggh." He replies.

"I understand. Waking up is just terrible, but today we are traveling to Playlist, we gotta get going." I say.

"Fineeeee." He moans and slowly gets out of bed.

"That's my boy." I say and head down stairs with him following.

As we are walking down the stairs I look at all the pictures on the wall, depicting the many memories Ty and I have shared. We have pictures with our family's, our YouTube families, our kids, Christmas pictures, various photos from Vidcons and Playlists, our wedding picture, and many other memories.

I am so thankful for everything that I've been blessed with. I just recently released my 4th album and Tyler is now one of the head managers at Tumblr, of course. We are still actively on YouTube, known as the cutest LGBT couple. Tyler has also won many awards with the Trevor project and through all the fund raisers he had raised about 5 million dollars total. I will soon have to go on a 3 month singing tour. But, everything is amazing.

I walk into the kitchen and see all the kids sitting around the table, eating their breakfast, talking, and laughing. I walk over to my beautiful husband who is standing and watching the kids. I wrap my arm around his waist and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, Tilly." I say to him.

"I love you too, Troye boy." He replies and we stand there watching our beautiful family.

------------------------------------

SO THATS IT GUYS!!!!!! TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED IT AND ALSO I WILL NOTIFY YOU ALL WHEN MY NEXT FANFIC COMES OUT!!!! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YALL WOULD READ IT!!!