Ch. 9

Tyler's POV

I woke up to the captains announcement that we were landing in an hour. I glanced to see a sleeping Troye laying in my lap. I turned around to the seat behind us and noticed that Zoe was awake but Alfie was still asleep. I needed to use the restroom and lucky I was sitting on the aisle side, Troye had a window seat. I quietly got up and laid Troyes head in my seat.

When I returned back to my seat I noticed it was still fairly dark outside and my phones clock said it was 4:30am. Uggggg... Too early. I placed Troye back in my lap trying not to disturb him but he started to stir.

"Troye boy. Wake up we are ganna land soon."

"I love you too Tilly." He said.

"What?" I asked confused but slightly thrilled at the words he had just said.

"Last night as I was going to sleep you said you loved me and I wanted you to know,

I love you too Tilly." He said smiling.

"I meant it though last night. I love you Troye." I reached up and touched his cheek like they do in the movies and pulled him into a kiss. Even though it was short and we were surrounded by people it still meant something. It was the last first time I was going to tell someone I loved them because I loved Troye with all my heart, my heart belonged to him and no one else.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zoe watching and awwwwing. I think it's so cute how much she supports troyler.

Alfie then started to wake up and we all just talked for a little while. When the announcement came on there was thirty minutes until our landing I leaned across the aisle to Casper and Marcus's seat where they were still sleeping since we had been able to be on the same plane as some of the other youtubers. I shook them both awake and told them we were landing soon and that they should probably wake up.

Casper turned and looked at Troye funny and then started laughing.

"What?" Troye asked.

"Your.... Neck!!" Casper said between laughs. I glanced over to Troye. Haha his concealer had been rubbed up during the night showing the slowly fading love bite, I was surprised that he noticed since it was still dark outside.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Casp. Troye and Tyler are sort of together now." Marcus said laughing.

"Here let me fix that!" Zoe said leaning over our seats to reach Troye. She covered up the love bite once again, like a piece of art.

After Troyes love bite was concealed we packed up our stuff as the plane landed.