Ch. 37

Troyes POV

I followed Tyler upstairs to get ready.

"I think I'm ganna take a shower real quick." I said as we walked in our bedroom to get my clothes. As I was walking to the closet I was interupted by Tyler grabbing my wrist. I looked back at him, he had a smirk on his face. "Tyler, we have to get-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I was a rather sensual kiss and I let my hands wonder down to his waist as his fingers became entangled in my hair.

"I don't know if I can wait till tonight." Tyler said breaking the kiss for a split second.

"I don't know if I can either." I decided to start a teasing game. He smirked into the kiss and I pushed him back towards the bed and he fell back against it. I crawled ontop of him and continued the kiss, letting my hands wonder a bit. Tyler reached to the hem of my shirt and pulled it off over my head. I did the same to him and then pushed him to his back. He moaned into a kiss as my hands wondered to the top of his sweatpants. I continued the kiss for a bit and then disconnected our lips. I stared into his eyes and lingered above him for a bit. Then unexpectantly I got up off him and started walking back to the closet.

"Troye..." He almost growled.

"Tilly, that was a preview do you really think I'm ganna give you the whole thing at 11:09 am. Plus Connor, Lily, Joey and Kate will be here in less than an hour. We don't have time." I said grabbing an outfit from the closet.

"I swear, you are the biggest tease i have ever known." He replied groaning.

"I know." I said as I walked to the bathroom, smirking.

Tyler's POV

I was working on my quiff when the doorbell rang, they were early.

"Troye babe could you get that?" I asked him while working on my quiff.

"Sure thing Tilly." He said and hopped off the bed and walked downstairs.

I heard the front door open and multiple Heys and What's ups echoed up the stairs. I finished my quiff and sprayed a little cologne on, then grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs and found everyone in the kitchen. With Zoe being the stylish person she is, had dressed Kathryn and Elizabeth in cute little crop tops and high waisted shorts of course just like her. Even though Zoe's little tiny baby belly was showing she still looked cute in a croptop. I saw troye vlogging.

"So guys today Me, Ty, Connor, Joey, Lily and Kate are all ganna go hang out tonight and have a fun night." He winked to me, "Zoe and Alfie are kindly ganna watch the girls tonight for us. So let's just see where the day takes us." Troye shut off the camera.

"Ready to go?" I asked everyone.

"Yup." Everyone replied.

"Are you sure you are okay to handle the girls until tomorrow?" Troye checked with Zoe and Alfie.

"Yes, don't worry we will be fine." Zoe said.

"Ya just go have fun." Alfie agreed.

"Okay, thanks." Troye said as he hugged them both.

We told the girls and Zalfie bye before we headed out to Connor's car.

"Okay where we going?" I asked Connor as he started to pull out of the drive way.

"Lunch first. How about Chipotle?" Connor suggested.

"Yes! Yummy! That's good!" Everyone stated.

Troyes POV

We all sat squeezed in the car with Lily and Connor in the front and Joey, Kate, Tyler, and I squashed in the back. I vlogged in the car until we got to Chipotle. We were all sitting around eating and talking when I felt a suspicious hand touch my thigh. I darted my eyes to Tyler and he had a smirk on his face. I tried to concentrate on my food and talking but it was hard when your gorgeous husband is sitting next to you and teasing your thigh.

"So when's the weeding?" Tyler said looking to Kate and Joey, all the while teasing me.

"We don't really know yet. I kinda want a spring wedding so probably next spring." Joey said.

"Yeah. I want the wedding in the spring too, right as the flowers are blooming." Kate agreed.

"That will be pretty." Tyler said as he moved his hand higher.

"Yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Troye are you okay?" Connor asked, "You seem a bit red." Me and my blushing.

"Oh- uh.. I'm fine.. It's just... Hot... In here.. I'm ganna run to the bathroom." I said as Tyler moved his hand even higher. I got up and walked to the bathroom and the conversation picked up where it had left off.

Tyler's POV

"I'm ganna go see if he's okay, he did seem a bit red." I said as I got up from the table. I knew why Troye was red, he was blushing. Why does he gotta be so darn cute?

I walked into the bathroom to see Troye standing in front of the sink. I walked up behind him and grabbed his hand. Acting innocent, I said, "Babe, you okay?"

"Tyler, why you gotta do these things to me?" Troye asked.

"Well I had to get back at you somehow for that little stunt this morning." He laughed at that.

"Well I'm sorry." He said.

"Apology accepted." I said and pulled him into a kiss.

"Tyler.....they are ganna......be wondering........where we are." Troye said between kisses.

"Fine." I said as I pulled away from the kiss. "Let's go finish lunch."