Ch.21

Troyes POV

I woke up to Tyler shaking my shoulder.

"Troye get up.... It's Friday. We have to be at the O2L house in 30 and at Joey's in 40. Come on get up! We can't be late for our flight!" Tyler told me.

"Fine..." I finally said getting up.

Tyler and I quickly got ready. I wore sweatpants and a tee. So did Tyler. After everything was loaded into the car we drove to Connors place to pick him and Lily up. Then we drove to Joey's and got Joey and Kate.

We got to the airport we barely anytime to spare and got on the plane. Troye and I found our seat in front of Connor and Lily and behind Joey and Kate. We all talked a little before falling asleep even though it was the middle of the day. Planes just do that to you for some reason.

Tyler's POV

I woke up to the plane landing and a cute Aussie asleep on my lap. I ran my hand through his hair.

"Troye. Hun. You have to get up the plane is landing."

"Wha... Oh." He said waking up a little bit more now.

I grabbed our bags from the overhead compartment as the plane landed. The sun was setting in the Bahamas and it looked beautiful.

We all grabbed our luggage and headed to meet Zalfie. Then there they were.

"Tyler! Troye! Joey! Connor! And the girls..." Zoe screamed.

"Hey I'm Kate." Kate said giving Zoe a hug.

"And I'm Lily!" Lily said embracing Zoe.

"Oh yes! I have heard of your YouTube channels Tyler mentioned them once." Zoe said.

"OMG that's amazing." Kate squealed.

"So why don't we get you all back to our beach house we rented?" Zoe suggested.

"Okay. We all agreed." Hopping into the rental car.