Ch. 10

Troyes POV

After all the craziness of luggage and car rides we finally made it to Tyler's house at like 7:00 am. That was way too early for my sleep schedule!

"Home sweet home..." Tyler groggily said.

"Let's just lie down, it's not like I haven't seen your apartment before." I said already walking to his room.

He followed behind me and went to his closet and got out two pairs of sweat pants. He threw one pair at me and I took off my shirt and pants, slipping the sweatpants over my boxers. Tyler did the same and even though I was tired I still took a sec to admire his bod. Once we had both changed we hopped in bed. I felt him grab my waist and spoon me into him. He kissed my cheek and I grinned.

"I love you Tilly." I said

"I love you Troye boy." He replied.

I fell asleep in his arms.

Tyler's POV

I woke up once again with Troye next to my side. I looked over at my clock and it said 10 am. It sure felt like I had been asleep for more that three hours and then I realized that me and Troye had slept for a day and a half. Instantly hungry I walked into the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I decided on bacon and eggs, knowing the smell would wake Troye.

I started cooking the eggs and bacon on the stove and started the coffee for me and the tea for Troye. When the coffee and tea was done I poured them into two coffee mugs and sat them on the counter. I then turned my attention back to the food.

As I was standing there I felt two arms snake around my waist pulling me into the body connected to them. It was Troye.

"Morning Tilly." He whispered into my ear, spending a shiver down my spine.

"Good morning Troye Boy." I replied. He leaned and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked. I turned around to face him.

"Bacon, eggs, tea, and coffee." I answered. I leaned in and kissed, it was a slow passionate kiss that made me want to jump on him any second but another part of me said I was too hungry to do so.

"Yum." He said releasing my waist, the second his arms left me I felt empty. We sat down at the table and ate our breakfast which I thought was pretty good if I do say so myself. The rest of the day was mainly spent me and Troye lounging around, recovering from our travel.

We decided though that we would go to dinner for a real first date. We both got ready and hopped in my car and drove to the restaurant.