Ch. 6

Troyes POV

The dinner we had was fantastic and I loved seeing all my friends together aside from the ones who were back in LA, i wish they could have been here too. Tyler, Zoe, Marcus, and I all piled into alfies car to drive back to the house. I could wait until we got there because it was obvious Tyler couldn't resist Troye the boy.

Once we got to the house it was around 9pm and so Zoe said she was going to finish packing her bags and Alfie agreed to helping her. Marcus said he was just going to watch some tv. Tyler glanced over at me and I winked, while biting my lip. He sent me a the most sexy smirk I have ever seen and I had to control myself from pouncing on his then and there in front of Marcus. That would be awkward. I made up some lame excuse about jet lag and Tyler said he was going to go have a tumblr session.

I followed him up the stairs to our temporary bedroom. I kicked the door closed and pressed him up against it attacking his lips. He moaned into the kiss rather loudly and I broke away from our kiss to shush him, afraid someone might hear. I reconnected our kiss and slowed down so the kiss was filled with more passion. I felt Tyler bite my bottom lip causing me to go crazy.

I pushed him to sit down on the bed just so my clumsy Troye self wouldn't end up tripping over something and ruining the moment. I ran my hands through his hair as his hands gripped the sides of my shirt. We broke away from the kiss for a moment and Tyler started trailing kisses down my neck. He found my sweet spot and I bit my lip trying to control the moan.

"Troye... I swear if you don't stop biting your lip I'm going to go crazy. That is the most sexy thing I have ever seen." Tyler said.

"Why.. Thanks." I replied blushing.

I think Tyler could tell that I wanted him to return to the love bite he was creating. He nibbled at my neck, almost making me loose it. After he had completed his job on my neck, he returned his lips to mine. We continued kissing and then suddenly Alfie bursts in the room.

"Hey guys we were wondering if you wanted to come down and watch a movie with......... Oh I can see I was interrupting something, but if you want to watch a movie we will be down stairs." He said and then walked out of the room.

I glanced over at Tyler to see what he thought of all this and he just started laughing. If you know Tyler when he starts laughing, you start laughing. We just sat there laughing about the situation until our stomachs hurt. After regaining our focus we decided that maybe we could go down and watch a movie with them. I followed Tyler down stairs, feeling immense amounts of happiness and love.