Ch.2

Tyler's POV

Troye acted kinda strange in the car ride to Zoe's. He kept glancing at me almost as if he was checking me out but i highly doubt it I'm 24 if I told him I liked him he would probably think a was way too old, which I mean I guess I am but age is just a number.

"Tyler... Tyler. Tyler! Are you coming or not?" Giggle Troye obviously noticing that I had zoned out while staring at him. God he was so cute.

"What....oh yeah." I laughed it off like normal hoping no one except Troye noticed.

We walked into Zoe's house bringing Troyes luggage along with it because some of us were staying there tonight and part of tomorrow so that we could head to LA tomorrow evening. When we walked in Zoe squealed!

"Troye!!!! I've missed you sooo much." She said embracing him. Haven't we all missed Troye? I mean he's Troye you kinda have to miss him when he's not around. That didn't sound weird at all.

"Hi Zoe" Troye said after accepting her hug, not like he had a choice anyway.

Zoe and I then showed Troye the guest bedroom he was staying in which so happened to be the same room I was staying in because Zoe didn't have enough rooms for us to have our own, and I'm actually okay with that. Zoe left the room so Troye and I could get settled so I sat down on the bed, the only bed.

"So looks like we will be sharing the same room Troye boy." I said trying to start a convo.

"Yeah looks that way." He said blushing.

"What? Do you think you will be able to control yourself with this hot bod in the room? I asked this only making him blush more.

"I can try my best" Troye said grinning. I even think he winked after that... Did he wink? I'm pretty sure he winked.