Ch.31

Tyler's POV

As we started to get more towards town I figured out where we were going. Troye was taking me to the same restaurant that we went to our first date for. Awwww... This is so sweet.

The car started to slow down as we neared the restaurant. I hopped out of the car and interlocked my fingers with his. "You took us to the location of our first date!" I said.

"Yeah. I knew it was special to you." Troye replied.

"I love you, Troye." I said.

"I love you too, Tilly." Troye replied.

----------------------------------

Tyler's POV

"Why don't we head back home for one more night of fun, for a little while." Troye suggested.

I was way ahead of him, I raised my hand at our waiter, "Check please!" I said, making Troye giggle.

Our waiter brought us the check and we paid.

"To the car... Now." I said eagerly.

"Okay." Troye said smirking and following me out of the restaurant.

We got into the car and I suggested I drive, "How about I drive? I can get us home faster."

"Oh, well someone's eager...." Troye said winking at me.

"Yeah eager to get into your pants." I said remembering our old joke. Troye laughed at my silliness.

I drove home fairly fast because I had been wanting some Troye lately. We finally arrived at the house and I got out of the car and pulled Troye into the house. I shut the door, slid off my shoes and dropped the keys on the table.

"I've been needing some Troye." I told him.

"I've been needing some Tyler." He replied.

I pulled him into a kiss that was full of lust and passion. I pushed Troye towards the stairs. We slowly made our way up, trying not to break the kiss. When we got to the top I tripped and fell down onto Troye. Luckily he wasn't hurt.

"Easy there tiger." He whispered, turning me on.

"I won't go easy tonight." I said sending him a wink.

We stood back up and reconnected the kiss and made our way down the hall. When we got into the bedroom I pushed Troye up against the nearest wall and let my lips move along his jawbone and down he neck to the spot I had memorized. His hand found their way up to my hair and mine to his hips. I moaned into his neck and then reconnected my lips to his.

"Clothing..." Troye mumbled through moans.

"Yes!" I said. I reached down to the hem of his shirt and slowly and suductivly pulled the shirt off and over his head. Then he proceded to slowly undo my button down which couldn't have been removed any slower.

I curled my finger around the waist band of his pants and pulled, slowly removing them. He then did the same to me. Once we were bare, other than underwear, I pushed him onto the bed and kissed him again. I couldn't get enough of Troye, my hands kept sliding up and down his sides and I clawed his back, wanting more. He moaned into the kiss, causing me to grind my hips instinctivly. He clawed for the waistband of my boxers and I did the same for him as I started kissing down his happy trail.

------------------------------

Troye's POV

Tyler and I lay back on the bed sweating from our experiences, "Troye, you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I don't know where I would be today without you, but I do know that I wouldn't be as happy as I am now."

"I love you, Tilly." I said while a tear of happiness rolled down my cheek.

"I love you too, Troye Boy." He said. "Now let's get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow." He spooned me into his chest and I started to drift to sleep in the arms of my favorite person on the planet.