Ch. 8

Troyes POV

We mainly laid around the house all day getting ready for the plane ride to LA.

"I'm getting ready to book my hotel room in LA." I said to Tyler, "which one is the best?"

"Boo... No need for a hotel you can just stay at my place." Tyler said with a smirk.

I bit my lip, "are you sure because I can totally get a hotel room?"

"No your staying with me." Tyler replied with a wink.

Oh my gosh I was going to be staying with Tyler! This instantly made me happier.

"Tyler? Troye? Do you want to go grab some lunch before we go to the airport or do you want me to just order some takeout?" Zoe asked.

"Just get some takeout." I said.

"Yeah takeout is fine with me!" Tyler said agreeing.

"Okay I'll order." Zoe said.

After we ate our takeout we all piled into Alfies car to head to the airport. When we arrived we saw a bunch of British youtubers there who were also going to LA. As it turns out Zoe rented a huge youtuber house in LA for like 15 people so a bunch of the British youtubers were staying there with Zalfie, but I was luckily staying with Tyler.

After getting through security and waiting for our plane. We were finally able to board the plane. I sat down in my seat with a huff.

"What's wrong, boo?" Tyler asked.

"Too much.... Exercise...." I saw dramatically.

Tyler started laughing. And then I started laughing. Our laughing fit was interrupted by the captain saying we were about to take off. I scrolled through twitter one last time for a few hours because I knew that this plane didn't have wifi :( Tyler and I sat on the plane and talked for a bit and since it was getting dark outside everyone's lights slowly started to shut off.

"I guess we better turn our lights off." Tyler said, "we don't want to be know as the annoying people who kept their lights on.

With that I reached up and clicked the lights off. The darkness already made me tired. I reclined my chair and so did Tyler as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Goodnight Tilly." I said to him as I already started to go to sleep.

"I love you, Troye boy." I heard him say before I fell asleep on his shoulder.