Ch. 36

Troyes POV

I woke up to Tyler laughing uncontrollably, turns out he was watching Troyler videos. That reminds me I haven't done a video in a while. I'll probably should just vlog.

"Tilly. I'm ganna vlog if that's okay... I kinda need to upload a new video." I said as I got up from the couch.

"Okay, Troye boy I'm ganna start vlogging and I'll go make breakfast." Tyler said.

"What's a vlog?" Elizabeth asked.

"It's where I just record clips of what I'm doing during the day. Just everyday life." I answered.

"Ooooooo can I be in it?!?" Elizabeth asked excitedly.

"Well yeah!" I replied, "You are part of my everyday life!"

"Yea!" Elizabeth said.

"Okay I'm ganna start vlogging." I said as I reached down to the coffee table and grabbed my vlogging camera and turned it on.

"Hey what's up guys, it's Troye Sivan and today I'm here vlogging, yes, I know, unusual. But I kinda didn't have time to record lately with everything that's been going on. So....news guys. Tyler and I decided to adopt. And we now have two new additions to the Oakley family. Both are girls and they are twins... Not identical, and they are both 9 years old. Elizabeth is already awake and we are about to go wake up Kathryn in a minute. Say hi Elizabeth!" I put the camera on Elizabeth.

"Hi! Good morning munchkins!!! I'm Elizabeth!" She said as she waved at the camera and yawned.

"How about we go wake up Kathryn." I said as Elizabeth and I walked upstairs.

We walked into Kathryn's room and woke her up and brought her downstairs to eat breakfast. I carried her on my hip down the stairs and Elizabeth followed.

"Why are you recording exactly?" Kathryn said with a yawn.

"For YouTube." I chuckled. "Wanna say anything to my munchkins?"

"Good morning." She said and then buried her head in my chest.

Tyler's POV

I was glad that Troye was vlogging and letting everyone know about our new additions to the family. I was standing at the stove cooking bacon and eggs when Troye walked down with Elizabeth and Kathryn. He led them into the breakfast nook while I separated the breakfast on plates.

"Let me go get Daddy while you all sit in here and wait for breakfast. I'm ganna leave the camera with you guys so if you wanna say anything to my viewers go for it." He said laughing from the breakfast nook.

I was filling up the glasses with orange juice when I felt two arms snake around my waist.

"Hey babe." Troye whispered in my ear.

"Good morning love." I said back to him.

"I'm looking forward to tonight." He said as he pulled me into a back wards hug.

"Trust me. I am too." I said smirking. He turned me around and put his hand on my chin, tilting my face up to his.

"I love you." He said as he pulled me into a brief kiss, it was soft and welcoming and felt all around wonderful. After knowing him for four years he still has a nervous effect on me.

"I love you too." I replied after the kiss had ended.

I heard giggling coming from the breakfast nook, I looked over and saw that the kids had recorded every second of that. Wonder if Troye will leave that in the video.... I looked over to him blushing a deep shade of red.

I put my hand on his cheek, "I'm glad that I can still make you blush." I said.

He laughed slightly, "why don't I help you with those plates." He said as he reached around me. The sudden change of subject made me smile because I know that even though he hated how much he blushed it was still adorable.

We carried all the plates into the breakfast nook and sat down with the girls. We blogged a little and then Troye shut the camera off so we could eat a proper breakfast.

"So are ya ganna keep that in there?" Elizabeth asked promptly, Kathryn giggled.

"Maybe." Troye said while blushing and smirking at the same time. I know we should be mad at the girls for kindly invading our privacy but I was too mesmerized by my husbands cuteness.

We were finishing up breakfast when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I said as I got up from my chair. I walked to the door and opened it to be greeted by Zoe and Alfie.

"Oh HEY!" I said my iconic greeting.

"Hey Tyler." Zoe and Alfie said each giving me a hug.

"Come on in we were just finishing breakfast." I said as started walking into the kitchen.

"Oh okay. Well today's a fun day for you and Troye so why don't you two go up and get ready since Connor, Lily, Joey, and Kate are coming in an hour and we can clean the dishes and help the girls get ready." Zoe said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, Zoe was too nice sometimes.

"Yes yes it's your fun day, go get ready." Alfie said.

"Okay..." I said. We walked into the kitchen to find Troye and the girls carrying their dishes to the sink.

"Oh hey guys." Troye said smiling.

"Hey Troye." Zoe and Alfie replied.

"Girls you remember Zoe and Alfie right?" I asked them.

"Yeah!" Elizabeth said.

"Your the really pretty one." Kathryn said shyly.

"Yep that's her." Alfie said chuckling.

"Okay well today Papa and I are going to go hang out with some of our friends today so Zoe and Alfie are going to hang out with you guys if that's okay." I said eagerly hoping everything could go smoothly.

"Oh yea!" Elizabeth said.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." Kathryn said agreeing.

"Okay well we are going to go upstairs and get ready, you all help wash the dishes and then they can help you get ready. Okay?" I questioned.

"Okay." They replied.

"Come on Troye." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the stairs.

"I'm coming Tilly." Troye replied, I just had to smile at the nickname.