Ch. 38

Troyes POV

Being the childish people we were we ended up at Disneyland from lunch till now and right now it was 8:30pm. I whipped out my vlogging camera to continue the vlog.

"So guys we are just finishing up at Disneyland.... I mean come on you are never too old for Disney! And now I think we are going to go grab something to eat because it's getting kinda dark outside. So, um, yeah. I'll catch up with you guys later." I said and right before I turned off the camera, Tyler ran up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, meh I'll keep that in the vlog too.

"Guys I'm starving." Kate said.

"Yeah, I'm a hungry boy!" Joey said nudging her a little.

"Yeah let's go get something to eat." Lily said.

We all agreed in getting something to eat so we hopped back in Connors car and drove to dinner.

Tyler's POV

After dinner I was getting eager to go home but everyone else wanted to go clubbing. I was kinda skeptical seeing that our clubbing adventure didn't turn out so great last time...

I walked into the club with Troye and the gang. The loud bass was booming through the speakers. An older song was playing from a few years ago, Partition by Beyoncé. I looked over to Troye and he smirked at me.

"Let's dance bæ," he whispered seductively, pulling me into his warm chest.

We wasted no time and immedantly began grinding on each other.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," I groaned. After a few minutes of dancing we decided to grab a drink. On the way over there, we saw a couple eating each other's faces. I contained a giggle and peeked to see who they were. It was Connor and Lily! Look's like more than us are going to get down and dirty tonight.

Once we got drinks and danced a little longer, Troye and I gathered everybody and declared it was time to get home. I just couldn't resist this little tantalizing booger any longer. Everybody agreed and the most sober of us, Lily, drove.