Ch.26

**********TWO YEAR TIME JUMP**********

Troyes POV

"To.... Two years." Tyler said as he held up his Champane glass, I clinked mine with his. We were sitting in a little diner down the street from our apartment. A lot had happened in two years. I officially moved to America, Zoe and Alfie got married, Lily and Connor keep on dating, along with Kate and Joey. Everyone's doing pretty great. Tyler and I are still both Youtubers along with mainly everyone else, even though a few dropped out. I have produced many albums and Tyler has been doing little jobs with different social medias like Twitter and Tumblr and Vine and YouTube. We were still living in Tyler's cute little apartment. Everything's been good.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Tyler said bringing me back to real time.

"Oh. Just thinking about the past two years and how amazing it was getting to spend them with you." I said flashing a smile at him.

"Aww... Babe." He said grabbing hold of my hand. "You know I've been thinking and maybe we should move to a more stable, larger, permantent place."

"Yeah that would be nice." I replied. "Even though we are married I still feel like I'm staying at YOUR place."

"I want somewhere new and fresh!" Tyler said excitedly.

"Yes!" I agreed.

"We can start looking this week. I really want a house, not an apartment."

"I totally agree!" I said getting excited.

"How about like 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, something along those line?"

"Yasssss girl Yasssss!!!" I said bringing up our old saying.

"Okay then, we can go searching tomorrow."

Tyler's POV

I woke up to Troye shaking me awake for once.

"Whaaaat...." I groaned slowly getting out of bed.

"Today we go house hunting!!!" He screamed.

Boy was I awake then! We both got showered, got dressed, did our hair, and ate some breakfast before we went to meet the Realtor, Steve.

Troyes POV

We went through house after house and we couldn't find the right one, too big, too small, weird location, too old, too new. I was starting to give up and so was Tyler.

"We only have a few left that meet your guidelines." Steve said.

"That's okay. On to the next!" Tyler said trying to stay positive.

"Let's go." Steve said as he got back into the car.

We drove for a bit and I liked the location we were around, not to close to the city, but not too far away. We then pulled into this cute neighborhood. The house looked good sized, but they were all so new. As we neared the back of the neighborhood the houses started looking more dated but in a good way. Steve slowed down and pulled into a long drive way that when up a steep hill. At the top was this beautiful, white house. It looked amazing. Trees surrounded the house shading it all day. Attached to one of the bigger trees was a rope with a round seat attached to it, a rope swing.

We pulled up to the top of the hill and got out.

"This house is about 15 years old, but the owners renovate the inside, keeping the outside in it original style." Steve elaborated. "It's three stories, four bedrooms, four and a half baths, kitchen, formal dinning room, basement, living room, entry, sunroom, and pool."

"And this is in our price range." Tyler asked surprised.

"Yes it sure is!" Steve said.

"Can we go in?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah. Sure." Steve said.

We walked up to the double doors and he knocked and the owner, a cute, little old lady let us in and said she was just heading out and would be back in about 15 minutes, just enough time for us to look. We walked into an entry way that was fairly big, it had a bench on one wall with a coat rack and a table on the other. From the entry you could see a staircase that led to the second floor, you could see into the living room and the dinning room. The living room was empty but the dining room had a nice dining table that fit eight.

We walked into the large kitchen that also had a breakfast nook and down the hall a bathroom and a door that led onto the back porch. We then walked back through the kitchen and dining room and the entry to the living room which was empty but good sized and into the sunroom which had big glass windows and doors in the back where you could see out to the beautiful pool. Stairs leading to the basement were in the corner of the sunroom. The only thing in the sunroom was a glass coffee table.

We then decided to walk down to the basement. There was a little kitchen and a large room with wood floor (for parties I would assume). There was also a laundry room, a bathroom, and a little office. This house was amazing.

We then walked up the stairs and back to the entry and up the main stairs. When we go to the landing we saw a long hallway of doors to our right and left and directly in front of us. To the left there were two bedrooms that joined to a bathroom for two people. There was one bedroom at the top of the stairs and a master bedroom down the hall with an amazing master bath. The only things in all these rooms were bed frames.

As we walked back to the entry Steve asked, "So what do you think?"

"I think it's amazing, perfect!" Tyler yelled.

"I agree!" I said suddenly glad we both felt the same about the house.

"It's done! I want to buy this house... Now!" Tyler said.

"Excellent and also all of the furniture you saw today in this house is included." Steve said.

"This is amazing! I was wondering how we would fill the rooms!!" I blurted out.

"Good. Now I'll call the owner and have her come here and fill out the contracts and paperwork." Steve said.

"Okay!" Tyler cheered.

Tyler's POV

I couldn't believe this was happened we were buying a house, like an actual house, not an apartment!

"Okay sign here Mr. Oakley." Steve said to me as he pointed to a line.

"Okay." I said signing the contract.

"And you as well Mr. Oakley." Steve said handing the pen to Troye.

After Troye was done signing, Steve gathered the papers and straightened them into one stack.

"The house is now yours!" Steve announced.

Troye and I both stood up and shook hands with Steve and Ms. Brown, who handed us the keys. Ms. Brown was luckily already moved out so we had the house right away. All we had to do now is move our stuff and give the apartment back to the landlord.

"Home Sweet Home." Troye announced giving me a hug and interlocking his fingers with mine as we walked back to the car to go to our soon to be old house.