Ch.27

Tyler's POV

I latched the back of the UHaul and walked into the apartment to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything. As I walked into the living room, Troye was sitting on the floor busy on his phone.

I chuckled, "Tumblr boy? You ready to go?"

"Twitter actually..." Troye replied standing up.

We did a final walk though and made sure nothing was left. I walked to the landlord office and handed him the key.

"Good luck to ya' Tyler" Joe, the landlord, said.

"Thanks Joe!" I said and then turned around to walk back to the UHaul, Troye was in the passenger seat.

"Let's go." I said as I hopped in the drivers seat.

"I'm ready to go to OUR HOUSE." Troye said.

"Yep, me too." I replied glad that Troye could now feel comfortable.

*ding*ding*ding*

"Oh that's my phone Troye can you see who it is?" I asked.

"Yep...... It's Connor and he was wondering if we needed help moving in?" Troye replied.

"Tell him yes!!" I basically screamed, I wasn't looking forward to unpacking everything we had just packed.

"Okay." Troye replied. "I sent him the address and he said he'd meet us at the house in about thirty with people and food."

"Ooooo, my two favorite things, people and food." I said excitedly, Troye then cleared his throat, "oh and you of course." I said nudging him with my elbow.

Troyes POV

Once we got to the house, we unlocked the door and sat some of our technology, that couldn't be boxed, on the counter in the kitchen. Tyler and I walked back out to the UHaul and started carrying boxes into the house. After the fourth or fifth trip, Connor and Lily pulled up in Connor's car and Joey and Kate pulled up in Joey's car. Everyone was carried bags of food and snacks, Joey was also carrying some alcohol.

"Party has arrived!" Kate said as she got out of the car. "This place is amazing by the way!"

"Thanks girl!" Tyler said.

"Seriously this place is awesome though." Connor said as we all started walking in the house.

"Wow you guys already have furniture in?!?" Lily said surprised.

"No. The lady that lived here before us didn't need some of her furniture so it came included with the house." I replied.

"Well that's awesome!" Joey said.

We all walked into the kitchen and set the bags and boxes down. Trip after trip we carried boxes in. After about an hour of unloading the furniture guys then showed up to move our furniture in.

Tyler's POV

I slumped down on the couch, propping my feet up on my favorite ottoman. Troye sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. Kate and joey sat down next to us and Lily and Connor sat down at the end corner.

"Well that was fun...." Connor said while giggling. We had moved all the furniture in and the boxes were now sitting organized in their designated room, waiting to be unpacked.

"I'm kinda hungry..." Troye said.

"Yeah let's eat." Joey said, while getting up and walking to the kitchen.

We all walked into the kitchen and sat in the breakfast nook and ate the food Connor and Joey had brought earlier. We ate our dinner in the dining room.

Troyes POV

*POP* I looked over and Joey was opening the alcohol. Oh lord tonight was going to be interesting.

"This boy is thirsty!" Joey yelled, pointing to himself.

"When are you not thirsty?" Tyler joked.

"Not what I meant!" Joey said laughing.

We all had a few drinks except for Lily an Kate who only had one because they were determined on driving the guys home tonight.

At around midnight, everyone left.