Ch.25

Troye POV

The reception was great, located at a fancy beach club. We ate dinner, sliced cake, and danced. By the end if the night it was hard for me to focus because Tyler practically couldn't keep his hands off me, but neither could I off him.

At the end of the night everyone piled in limos or cars to drive back to their hotels or in our case the beach house. Zoe had rented the small beach house next to ours so that Tyler and I could have privacy on our 'honeymoon'.

When we got in the limo I could not even keep my hands off Tyler, I slid my hand further up his leg, slightly adding pressure. He glanced over at me and bit his lip so he wouldn't let out a moan. The limo dropped us off at the neighboring beach house.

Tyler's POV

As soon as the limo stopped moving I opened the door and yanked Troye out with me. The whole ride back he had been teasing me. I found the keys that Zoe had hidden in near by shrubbery. I opened the door and dropped the keys, forgetting about them instantly. I turned around to see Troye giving me a look of pure thirst and passion.

I grabbed Troye by the neck and pulled him into a kiss. His hands found their way up to my hair and my hands lowered to the small of his back. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip and I let him have access. Troye gripped my hair harder only turning me on more. I pushed him down the hall to where I assumed the bedroom was.

I began to become aware of my ever so tightening jeans and I mumbled/ moaned to Troye, "clothing...off..."

I reached up to Troyes dress shirt and ripped it off him, sending as few buttons flying. Troye then reached up to me and slowed started to unbutton the buttons seductively. After my shirt was removed I leaned into Troyes ear and whispered, "I like you a lot with your shirt off, but I like you a lot more without your pants." I heard his breathing hitch.

"I couldn't agree more." Troye said.

He reconnected our lips and with that I unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. He then did the same to me without ever letting our lips break contact. After both our pants were removed he pushed me down onto the bed and straddled me, putting his knees on either side of my hips. I ran my hands up and down his sides as he let out a moan.

He then started moving away from my mouth now nearing my neck. He kissed/ sucked my sweet spot and nibbled at my neck as I could already feel a bruise forming. He then started moving slowly down my happy trial and stopping right above the waistband of my boxers. Teasing me, he then moved back up and reconnected our lips causing me to moan from his torture. To torture him right back, I reached down to his upper thigh and applied pressure with my hands, this causing him to be a moaning mess, which only turned me on more. He gripped my hair harder and he started grinding his hips on mine, also causing me to become a moaning mess. Troye then started to get anxious.

"Tyler.... I know....you can make me f-feel good.... Please babe......please." He begged through moans and kisses.

"Alright boo." I said as I curled my index finger around the waist band of his pants.

Troyes POV

After Tyler and I were finished I fell back on his chest, breathing heavily.

"I love you Troye." Was all I heard Tyler say.

"I love you too Tilly." I replied as I slowly started to fall asleep.