Ch.23

Tyler's POV

After dinner, which was delicious by the way. Zoe said we should watch a movie. Lily and Connor mumbled something about jet lag and Troye sent connor a wink as he started running up the stairs after Lily. He just rolled his eyes back at him. Weird. We sat down and watched some movie that didn't really spark any interest to me.

After a little while Kate and Joey also headed up stairs.

"So what's been up with the couples?" Zoe starts out. "All of you all have been acting weird."

I just shrugged but Troye immediately started talking.

"So earlier when you told me to get everyone for dinner, I walked upstairs and did just that..."

After he had finished his story that included lots of laughs, we all just sat ther dying if laughter but just Troye talking about our little session earlier make me hungry for him again. To tell him this I reached over and laid my hand on his thigh and squeezed.

"Me and Tyler are just going to go up now." Troye said immediately.

We got up from the couch and the second we were up the stairs and out of view from Zalfie it started. I surprisingly thirsty Troye immediately attacked me.

"Tilly... God the things you do to me." Troye said smirking into a kiss. His pushed me down the hall and into our bedroom. I kicked the door shut behind us.

"You know Troye Boy you are pretty thirsty for a 19 year old!" I said remembering back to his birthday like a week ago.......aka the night we had Chinese food, Troye just didn't feel like celebrating that much but we did.

Troye pushed me over to the bed.

Troyes POV

I laid onto Tyler's chest breathing heavy.

"Tilly?" I asked

"Troye?" He replied.

"Do you think we can get married while we are here... In the Bahamas?" I asked him.

"I don't see why we couldn't." Tyler replied. "Let's have a somewhat small wedding."

"Yeah. Oh the beach." I suggested while yawning.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow Troye boy. Go to sleep." He said.

"I love you Tilly." I said.

"I love you Troye boy." He replied as I fell asleep.