Ch. 16

Tyler's POV

We all decided to ride in my car to go to dinner.

Once we all got to the restaurant we sat down at a table for 6.

"So, how has everything been going?" Lily asked.

"Good. I could never be happier now that we are back together." Troye said smiling at me.

"You two are just soo cute." Kate said looking from Troye to me and back to Troye.

"So what do you guys plan on doing now that Troyes back in America?" Joey asked.

"Well....." Troye started.

"We are engaged!" I yelled grabbing some peoples attention.

"Wow, Tyler, Troye that's great!" Connor said enthusiastically.

"Yeah it really is!!!" Kate said.

"This is so exciting." Lily added.

I really couldn't wait now that I had started thinking about it. Zoe can help us plan it all because she's great at stuff like this. OMG Zoe! We haven't told her! Shit!

"Zoe!" I yelled in the middle of the conversation going on.

"What?" Troye said.

"We didn't tell Zoe about the engagement. She's going to flip when she finds out, because she will obviously helping with planning." I explained.

"OMG I can't believe we forgot to tell her, of all people." Troye said.

"We can tell her tomorrow." I concluded.

"Okay." Troye agreed.

I had a small dinner while everyone else got something more filling.

"He guys. How about we go back to my place? Watch a movie or something." I asked.

"Okay sure." Joey and Kate agreed.

"That's fine with me!" Connor and Lily decided.

We all hopped into my car and drove back to my place.

As we walked in the door Kate plopped right down on the couch,"Ya know... I never thought I would be able to sit on this very couch. I seriously would buy this couch from you if it ever needs a new home."

I just laughed at her goofiness and pulled Troye down to one end of the couch with me. Joey sat down and snuggled up with Kate and then I realized that Connor and Lily needed some where to sit so I grabbed them a blanket and some pillows from my closet so they could lay on the floor right in front of the couch. We decided to watch Camp Takota for the thousandth time because we loved it so much.

At one point Connor and Lily feel asleep on the floor and I could see Kate battling slumber while trying to stay awake for Joey.

"It's fine you all go to sleep I mean just stay here tonight and take a taxi in the morning." I suggested.

"Thanks Tyler." Kate said already falling asleep. Joey snuggled her up into his chest, also starting to fall asleep. Awwww... They were too cute. Lily and Connor were also a perfect couple as well. Lily had fallen asleep on Connors chest and his arms were wrapped around her stomach. I love couples.

Troye and I sat there watching the movie for a bit, when I felt a hand graze my cheek, causing a shiver down my spine. Troye picked up the remote sitting on my lap and turned the tv off.

"I'll be waiting for you, Tilly. Frentus wants to frickle frackle." Troye whispered into my neck standing up to walk to my room. Shit. This boy knew how to get my attention. I stood up and followed Troye. I walked into my room and the door was shut immediately behind me as Troye slammed me up against the door, pressing his lips to mine. Whoa! Troye was sexy when he was thirsty. I pushed him towards the bed, stumbling over something and making more noise than we should have with guests here.

"It's still our anniversary, ya know?" Troye whispered in my ear. That did it I slammed him on the bed and stradded him while he was laying on the bed. I slowly felt his lips make their way from my mouth to my jawline to my neck. I moaned. He found my sweet spot and lord that felt good. I knew what would be on my neck when I woke up the next morning. As soon as he got done with my neck I ripped off both our shirts. He then reattached his lips to mine, kissing passionately. I started to move from his lips to his neck to his chest, pecking kisses all the way to his pants.

I looked up at him and smirked, "May I?" I asked.

"No! You may not." Troye said flipping me over so that he was ontop of me. "I think the real question is, may I?"

"Please." I said a little too loud.