Ch. 14

Troye POV

I took a taxi back to Tyler's house crying the whole way. I had to leave and go home. NOW!

I used the hidden key to get into Tyler's house. I walked into his room not daring to look at the bed remembering all the great times we had.

I walked over to my suitcase and threw any clothes around me that looked like mine into the suitcase. I zipped it up and put my laptop, charges, and camera into my carry on bag. I left Tyler a note where my suitcase had laid it said...

Tilly,

I loved you. I thought you loved me. Don't come for me. It will only upset me. I'll come back when I'm ready.

Troye

I walked out of the house only looking back to lock the door.

Tyler's POV

I pulled up to the front of the club and yelled at Connor, Joey, and Lily to get in.

"Tyler what happened and where's Troye?" Joey asked.

"Troye saw me and Korey hugging and he thinks I left him for someone else. He's leaving. The country! I have to go after him." I drove to my house way over the speed limit! I had to check and he if he hadn't just meant leaving me not America. I ran into the house.

"Troye!!! Troye!!!! Are you here??" I ran into my bedroom to find his suitcase... Gone. In its place a note. I read that note and knew that it would only make things worse if I went after him.

I walked out to Joey's car and told them I wasn't going after Troye and why. They all said tried comforting me but nothing worked. I said goodbye to them and watched as their car drove away.

Troyes POV

I cried the entire plane ride. Luckily it was dark because I don't I could have handled rude glares from other passengers. I already missed Tyler.

*** 3 days Later ***

Troyes POV

I cried myself to sleep for the past three nights while clutching one of Tyler's tee shirts that I accidentally picked up along with my others. It smelled like his cologne which I already missed.

My phone rang it was Kate... Joey's girlfriend. Since I was so mean to her the other night I decided to answer.

Me: Hello?

Kate: Omg Troye! You answered. I'm sorry I haven't called you. Tyler just said that it's best if we didn't bother you all for a few days so I'm calling now.

Me: Yeah. Things have been rough.

Kate: Well, you need to know that the guy at the club that Tyler was 'with' is just his old friend Korey. I know you probably won't believe me but Troye, Tyler loves you! He would never leave you for any body the second he saw that you were leaving he flipped out. There was no way he was going to let you go. But he got your note. And he didn't want to make things worse.

Me: .........really.........

Kate: Yes! You need to go back to him Troye. You'll always love him and you know it. You two are the perfect match.

Me: Okay. I'll think about it.

Kate: Good. I hope to see you in America soon Troye and be sure to call me and Lily first we love troyler news.

Me: Okay. See ya.

I then hung up, thinking about what Kate said.

I got another notification on my phone, it was a tweet.

@tyleroakley: @troyesivan Missing my little Aussie. Come back to me. I'll love you 5ever.

*** 1 week later ***

Tyler's POV

I was broken. I woke to another rather empty bed. I needed Troye. I missed having him nestled up next to me when I woke up. I missed his sleeping habits. I missed his blushing and lip biting. I missed him. I missed Troye. It's our one month anniversary. Troye.

I forced my self to get dressed because it was 3pm and I had dinner with Korey in 2 hours so that we could catch up since we didn't really get to the other day.

*** after dinner ***

I got out of the car and trudged to my apartment. Dinner was okay, I told Korey what happened. He was sorry. He told me about new things happening with him. It was okay.

I opened my door and dropped my jacket and keys on the floor. All I wanted to do was go back to bed.

But.... I heard a noise. It was coming from my bedroom. I followed the sound thinking I just left my tv on, I had been kind of careless lately.

I opened my bedroom door and saw the most beautiful man ever standing in my room, on my bed.

'OTP, we're my OTP, baby you and me, we'd be so sexy. I'll love you always, I'll love you 5ever. I'll love you as much as I love Nutella! OTP, we're my OTP, baby you and me, we'd be so sexy.'

I couldn't help but stand there. Speechless. Troye got off the bed and sat his guitar down. He was wearing a suit and bow tie.

"Tyler. I don't know how I have lived through this week and a half with out you. Actually I do know how I lived. I cried myself to sleep every night because I thought you left me. When really I left you. I love you Tilly. I'll love you always and I hope you can love me 5 ever." And as Troye was saying all this he got on one knee.

"Will you love me always?" Troye asked me.

"Yes!!!!!" I yelled leaning down and pulling him into a much needed kiss that was filled with joy, happiness, love, and passion. He pulled alway and reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. Inside was a ring and on the inside engraved:

I'll love you always, I'll love you 5ever.