Ch.22

Troyes POV

We rode in taxis back to the beach house and unloaded our stuff. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. Tyler and I were obviously sharing a room so we took our pick upstairs of the one farthest from everyone else so we wouldn't accidentally disturb someone during the night.

Tyler and I unpacked our stuff into the drawers and closet. I thought about our relationship the whole time and remembering the videos we shared.... Tattoos, tumblr, boyfriend tag, face paint, our official boyfriend video, and that one time we skyped our parents and told them about our engagement which we recorded the skypes and used them as our engagement video. I loved my Tilly.

Tyler decided he was going to browse tumblr for a bit so I went downstairs to see what we would be eating for dinner. Turns out when I got down there Zoe was cooking some very popular fish that was very commonly eaten in the Bahamas.

"Hey Troye go get the others to come down, dinner is almost ready." She said.

"Okay will do." I said as I turned to walk up stairs.

I told Alfie. Then went to Joey and Kate's bedroom door that was shut and walked in.

"Hey Kate? Joey? Dinner is ready. So when your ready come down.........." I started to say as I walked into their room and noticed that I had interrupted something alright. Joey was sitting on the bed topless and Kate was sitting on him with her legs wrapped around his waist wearing a tank top and leggings. They were in a pretty heated make out session and I felt bad.

"Shit! Troye you could have knocked!" Kate screamed jumping off Joey.

Joey POV

Kate and I walked up stairs and unpacked our bags while waiting for dinner. We were just talking but then that somehow led to kissing and then I sat down on the bed with Kate on top of me. I pulled her into me continuing the kiss as she gripped at my hair. My hands ran down her sides gripping her shirt. We were getting pretty heated when Troye had to walk in saying something about dinner.

Kate leaped off of me embarrassed.

"Shit! Troye you could have knocked!"

"Well I'm sorry, I'll be sure to knock next time. But dinner is ready so, yeah." Troye said awkwardly.

"We'll be down in a minute." I said to Troye while pulling Kate by the waist into another kiss, picking up where we were interupted. She sat back down on the bed and then out of the corner of my eye I saw Troye laugh as he walked out of the room closing the door behind us.

"Joey....I'm hungry.....let's go eat.....then continue this." Kate said to me through kisses.

"Fine." I said slowly getting up. "You freaking tease." I mumbled as I walked out the door. I heard her get up and follow.

Troyes POV

I then walked to Lily and Connors door, which was shut so I decided to knock.

"Crap." I heard Lily say. Then I heard so thumps and thuds.

"One second." Connor said.

The door was opened in front of me to a very bad blushing Connor who had obvious hair issues going on and I had a feeling i knew why.

"What's up Troye?" Connor said sounding kinda annoyed.

"Dinners ready so, when you're ready come and get it." I said winking at him.

"Mm 'Kay." He said rolling his eyes and shutting the door.

I then walked to get Tyler and as I walked into the darkening room. Tyler shut the door behind me and pulled me into a kiss. We stumbled to the bed and he pushed me down on the bed.

"Mmm...Tilly...uh...dinners ready.....mmm....so we should probably....go downstairs." I said to Tyler.

"But I'm not hungry for food." He said and I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

"Well I'm hungry for both." I said grabbing his hands and pulling him off the bed.

"Fine......" He moaned as i pulled him by his hand out the door and down the stairs.