Ch. 35

Troyes POV

I woke to the sound of thunder and felt someone tugging on my covers. I sat up to see who it was, Elizabeth was standing there in here pajamas and shaking. "Daddy, I'm sorry for waking you but the storm is really loud and I don't much like storms."

"It's okay. Do you wanna come lay in here with us?" I asked her.

"No thats fine. Can I just have something to drink?"

"Sure. Come on." I said as I got out of bed. I walked down the stairs with Elizabeth and into the kitchen. I got out a glass and got her some water.

"Thank you." She said taking the water.

"No problem. Do you want to go into the living room and watch some tv?" I asked her.

"Sure." We walked to the living room and I sat down on the couch with her.

"Actually can we watch some of you and your friends youtube videos?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah that's fine." I leaned over and grabbed my laptop off the coffee table. I showed Elizabeth a bit of everyone's videos and she laughed a lot which made me feel good. I showed her all of our troyler videos and we eventually fell asleep watching one.

Tyler's POV

I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes to see troye was gone. Where was he? I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and he wasn't there, he wasn't in the dining room, I walked into the sunroom and he wasn't there. I then walked into the living room and saw him holding Elizabeth, them both asleep, with his laptop open on the coffee table.

I walked over and looked at the screen and smiled when I saw our video, The Boyfriend Tag, paused on the screen. I'm smiled at us smiling. I picked up the laptop and walked over to the love seat. I sat down and pressed play after I put my headphone in. I tried to control my laughter but I couldn't. I ended up waking troye and Elizabeth in the process.

"Tyler..." Troye groaned.

"I'm sorry. You were just so childish back then!" I said laughing some more.

"What? Ohh. Your watching troyler videos arent you?'' Troye said giggling.

"Yes. I. Am. And they are the funniest things I've ever seen." I said as I shut the laptop and unplugged my headphones.