Ch.19

*A WEEK LATER*

Tyler's POV

I sat on my couch just looking at tumblr like always, sitting next to Troye.

*RING RING RING RING*

My phone. I answered. It was Zoe.

"Hey girl." I said.

"Tyler!" Zoe screamed!

"What's up?" I questioned.

"Well Alfie and I have some time off for holiday soon and we were wondering if you wanted to go on holiday to the Bahamas?" She asked excitedly.

"Oh! Yes! Of course!"

"Okay. Is there any other couples you might want to invite?"

"Well, we could invite Connor, Lily, Joey, and Kate." I said.

"Oh yes. I haven't seen Joey or Connor in forever!" Zoe squealed.

"Okay I'll talk to them about it. When did you want to go?" I asked.

"How about Friday?"

"That's fine. Today's Monday so that should give us enough time to get ready." I replied.

"Okay I'll talk to you tomorrow about it." Zoe said.

"Yeah I'll talk to Joey and Connor too." I replied.

"Bye Tyler!"

"Bye Zoe!" I said before I hung up.

I was too excited about this trip already!!

"Troye!!!! Come er'!" I yelled.

"What babe?" He said running into the room.

"Zoe was wondering if we wanted to go to the Bahamas for a few days with her and Alfie, Connor and Lily, and joey and Kate."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!" He screamed while embracing me.

"Okay then I'm going to call up Connor and Joey see if they want to go eat dinner or do something and talk about it." I said.

"Yeah that sounds good."

I picked up my phone and called joey and Connor, who both agreed to going to the Bahamas. But Connor and Joey already had plans for tonight so they'd catch up with us tomorrow. That's okay though because Troye and I haven't had a dinner together in a while. After finishing my calls, I told Troye everything and that just us to could go out tonight.

"Wear something cute but COMFY." I told him. "I'll meet you on this couch in 30."

I walked into my bedroom and order Chinese takeout which said it would be here in about 20 minutes, perfect. I already had our movie, Frozen. One of my friends knew the director and they let me have an early release copy.

I went into my closet and pulled out some of my nicest sweatpants, if sweatpants can qualify as 'nice', and my favorite flower print t-shirt that I had about five of.

I went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I washed out all of my hair product out of my hair because I wanted more of a natural look for our night in.

I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair and just ran my fingers through it so it looked correctly styled but with no product.

As I was walking out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around my wait, Troye walked in sending me a smirk.

I walked back to my bedroom and got dressed just in time to hear the doorbell ring. I got our food and set it on the coffee table in the living room. I put Frozen into the DVD player and paused it at title screen.

Troye walked in wearing attire much similar to mine. Sweatpants and his blue tshirt.

He sat down on the couch next to me, looking as fabulous as ever.

"Ready for our Guys Night In?" I questioned sending him a smirk.

"Yes. But I don't know how long I will be able to control myself because I never thought sweatpants and floral tshirts could ever be that sexy." Troye replied as he reached for his Chinese food.